Chapter60

*Nathan*
I must've fallen asleep, because I woke up in a pile of finished homework, tear stained cheeks and a hungry tummy from not eating lunch. I have a strange craving for Frosted Flakes right now. I got up and headed into the kitchen drying my eyes. I got out a bowl and poured the cereal in it and out came a note. I picked it up and read it. It said:
You know where a good place to LET IT GO at is? Because I wanna dance with my oh SO FLAKEY friends. How about we LAUGH AND TALK ALL EVENING at PROM?
This must've been the surprise Brandon was talking to me about. I can't believe I broke up with him. I feel awful, I need to go fix this. I left my bowl of cereal on the counter and bolted out the door with the card in my hand. I ran all the way to Brandon's. When I walked in the door was unlocked and Brandon was asleep on the couch. I walked over to him only to have my heart broken. I made Brandon cry. He looks a hot mess. I definitely need to fix this. I sat down on the floor with my face in his and I just kept brushing his hair back from his face. His breathing was ragged and soon it slowed down again and he was starting to wake up. I put the card in front of my face with a different side sitting in front of his eyes to read when he wakes up.

*Brandon*
Someone was brushing their fingers through my hair and I just assumed it was Amanda I slowly opened my eyes to see a note in my face. I leaned back some to read it.
YES!!!!!!! Is my answer. I found your surprise you were talking about this morning. I didn't want to break up with you. I was just upset because you never wanted to hang out with me, and when you said you were you left me to handle the bullying on my own. I'm sorry.
"No Nate I'm sorry." I said putting the card down to see Nathan's tear stained face. I said, "The only reason I was keeping my distance was because I was getting a surprise ready for you for Prom. No you are not going to learn what it is till prom." "Okay. But don't run off again leaving me." He said. I said, "Never." Nathan smiled and I smashed my lips to his.