Chapter - 1

It was already evening when Taehyung returned . The whole Palace was in ruckus as it was dinner time and like any other Kingdom they also have lavish extraordinary meals with a whole table full of foods and hundreds of people drop their blood , sweat and tears in fulfilling it .

Taehyung never liked any of these he never understood the whole  shenanigans behind it . I mean it's just a meal why it's has to be this extra but then again who considers what he thinks !

He is just the odd on out in all this well definitely according to his mother and his so called sister who thinks he doesn't deserve to be a Royal ..

As Taehyung was about to enter his chamber he was called by someone or more like reprimanded he doesn't need to turn around to see who it was !

A very stern voice which was full with authority following a full entourage of maids and servants to prove it further that who she was !

"Taehyung where were you ? Your father was looking for you ! How many times i have told you not to roam around like some common people... You are not a common person you are a Crown Prince !!! Have some dignity and decency to maintain it ? ".

"Please forgive me Jeonjung mama .. I just went to get some fresh air I didn't realise when time passed i will keep in mind from next time ". Taehyung replied but his face was devoid of any emotions or feelings .

"Hmm.. I hope you would stick up with your words . Well the dinner is ready so go and change and be their in the dining room on time . "

"Nae Mama ". Taehyung said bowed and went to his chamber it was suffocating for him to stand for even one more minute with his mother if he can call her that ..

Okay let's introduce you to our Queen and Taehyung's mother ...

Name : Kim Bo Nara

Designation : Queen of Silla Kingdom .

Age : 45 years .

Taehyung's biological mother .

Husband : Kim Hae Jae In

Children : Two ( Kim Taehyung younger child and Kim Seok Ja elder daughter ) .

Kim Bo Nara is a very strict Queen and mother , she is very conservative and like things to be as it has been for years be it traditions and values .

Absolutely detest indiscipline , brought up her children to be very disciplined and polite who cannot raise their voice at elders .

Now let's welcome our baby bear...