Chapter - 39

When did this one week passed no one realised ... Although our love birds were separated to the different corners of the Palace with no chance of stumbling and both groom's side made sure they do not meet .

Jungkook was restless and he may or may not have tried to snoop around to his Tae baby but his all plans went down the drain as he was under the strict surveillance of Jin who didn't leave him even for a second ! Well they know their troublemaker way too much .

On the flip side Jungkook did meet Taehyung coincidentally well our Taehyungie is a book worm and being away from his bunny was making him restless so he went to his favourite place yep.. library and our bunny also found his way to library well he was also missing his baby so they almost saw eachother if not Taehyung threatening Jungkook to call off their wedding of he didn't go away and do even ask how our Jungkookie sulked the whole day how he was thrown out of his own Palace by his own love ...

And it took Taehyung to write a mushy letter to his bunny to calm him down .

Yoongi and Jimin very happily went to Taehyung's side as an elder hyung and Taehyung cried river that his meow meow hyung would will be with him as his elder brother .

Both groom's side did everything to make the grooms not miss eachother and enjoy this whole week so they planned shopping , games and many more things and it did work Taehyung enjoyed with his niece spent so much time with her he did miss her alot in these months .

This past week was kind of rekindling old memories and old relationships for both Jungkook and Taehyung wherein Taehyung spent his time with his sisters bonding over those lost days on the other side Jungkook was living his life like a Maknae he is getting pampered by his brothers even his father who always used to bicker with him was now showering his younger with all love and affection well how will he not the pain of not giving his son the love his mother was piercing his heart so he promised himself to give his Kookie the love of both his parents .

This was going to be a new beginning for everyone to start their life once again away from all the pains from the past ...

-----------------------------------------------------

The morning is lazy... winter has arrived with drunken sun and cool breeze making its recipients getting feel the weather under their skin still the change in weather was a proof of change the lives of people around it ...

The blue haired beauty is tossing finding a perfect position to get back into his slumber while hugging his younger brother who was sleeping without a care of the world but the peace was short lived as a tiny body climbed on the ethereal beauty's back making him groan in disturbance .

"Noona... Let me sleep i don't wanna get up ". The boy slurred while still very much in sleep .

The tiny body now climbed on the sleeping beauty's stomach started kissing his face she knows how to wake up her Taetae and well it did work and the boy woke up with a most beautiful smile and tackled the tiny frame with tickles .

"Taetae stop.... It's hurts ! Hahaha... ".

"Really you should have know that before Si.. ". The loud giggles echoed the room making the other sleeping log also wake up and soon he also joined in the tickling fest .

"Kim Taehyung !!!! ".

A loud stern voice stopped all the chaos happening inside the room making all three stunned at their place . A very furious Younghee followed by disappointed Seok Ja came inside .

"All of you stand in a line with your hands on your ears Now ... ". With the words getting complete all three of them were standing with the hands on their ears and head low well they know too well not to mess with an angry Younghee that also a pregnant one .