Chapter - 37

Two soaked bodies embedded into  eachother's soul that it was hard to recognise who was whom...

The rain seems to be nonstop giving sense of relief to two hot bodies drowning in love ..

"Ah~... ". A soft moan left Taehyung's mouth while his neck was getting abused he doesn't know where he is getting all these pleasure from maybe the way he was pinned to the wooden door or it might be the way he is latched to Jungkook's body with his legs around Jungkook's waist and hands on his neck or it must be how Jungkook was touching his whole body as his white shirt is stuck to his body making him look completely naked .

On the other side Jungkook was drove insane the moment he saw Taehyung's body through his now transparent white shirt which is now clinging to his body like second skin !

Jungkook mind went hazy and he broke the last string of control and pinned Taehyung to the nearby door exploring his body and Oo God his moans are acting as a fuel to his already spiked hormones .

For a moment Jungkook stepped aside only to see the ruined beauty infront of him and all thanks to him for making this angel looking like a walking sin..

The way Taehyung's whole upper body was covered with his marks .. his love marks this all was making Jungkook insane he never felt this urge to ruin someone before but maybe no one was his Taebaby .

Jungkook threw all the thoughts and inserted his cold hands inside Taehyung's shirt making him shudder in touch with slow motion Jungkook was touching Taehyung's soft belly which felt so squishy , his small specks and at last those rosy buds which was even visible outside the shirt ... With sensual motion Jungkook started circling his fingers around those heavenly swells which was no where small all thanks to his baby having those amazing feminine features and body parts .

Taehyung was shivering under those sinful touches but he never wanted those touches to stop ... Jungkook had never touched him like this before so everything was so new but so good that he never wants this to stop so he was doing what he felt like that is to complete submit himself to his love .

Jungkook after abusing those swells for good minutes looked at the droopy eyes of his baby who looked intoxicated so he did what made Taehyung's eyes flew open his lusty mouth was now on Taehyung swell engulfing it , devouring it like his last meal making the other moan like a broken record .

"Ummm.... Koo... I-i.. ". Taehyung's words fail to form sentence the same way Jungkook hot mouth was swollowing his precious swells ... Both of them were lost in the world of pain and pleasure forgetting the surrounding or the how the rain was pouring or how Taehyung was shivering under rain .

After what felt like hours Jungkook left now swollen buds only to find Taehyung droopy eyes and shivering body he cursed himself for pushing it so far it was Taehyung's first time being this intimate he should have stopped himself .

Jungkook very carefully held Taehyung's close to body carrying him on his arms and dashing towards his chamber he quickly need to change Taehyung's clothes .

Within few minutes they were in Jungkook's chamber Taehyung was half conscious due to cold and tiredness his mind was blank Jungkook very softly tried to wake him up "Baby wake up please you need to change otherwise you will catch cold ".

Taehyung who was sleeping while holding Jungkook's hands whined loudly and snuggled more "No... Let me sleep Koo i wanna sleep ".

"Baby.. please okay how about i change your clothes hmm.. ". Jungkook tried to persuade his sleeping beauty who seemed to be too gone into his sleep to understand anything .

Jungkook sighed cursing himself for nth time and went to his cubboard to get some warm clothes for his baby soon he came and started removing Taehyung's wet clothes drying him up completely and was astonished to see the amount the love bites he made on Taehyung's delicate body .