Chapter - 41

The sound of clinking of cutleries was echoing in the surrounding as if the whole Palace is empty !

But soon the silence was broken by loud whining...

"Yaa you bunny will you stop being clingy before i smack your face ? ". A not so pleased Younghee said to a clingy bunny who was clinging to his husband like a leech .

"Honey calm down .. it's their first day after marriage let them enjoy ". Hoseok tried to persuade his angry wife who was fuming in anger .

"Baby love noona is being mean ! ". The said bunny sulked more to which his husband gave him a peck .

"Waa.. I'll puke .. ". A not so pleased cat said .

"Yaa you cat shut up my babies are so cute ". Jin interjected instantly .

"Okay .. please all of you stop Kookie we wanted talk to you about something ". Na Dook said .

This made Jungkook serious what might it be so he sat straight and asked "Appa is everything fine ? ".

"Yes you big baby everything is fine we all want to give you both a week off from everything so that you can spend the time alone together be ready you both are going for a vacation ! ". Na Dook chuckled .

"Vacation ! But appa ". Jungkook interjected he will love to go on a vacation with his baby love but his duties as a King doesn't allow him to take a week long off .

"Stop right there ! Don't need to overthink your appa is there so go and spend some time together you both deserve it ".

And instantly Na Dook was attacked by two crying babies who hugged him while murmuring thankyous..

"But noona.. ".

"Taetae i will be fine Seok Ja is there with me hm so don't worry ". Younghee caressed his brother's head who was hugging her .

Well Taehyung is so excited to go on his first trip with his husband but when he realised that his noona will be alone he just can't think of going leaving his sister alone that also when hobi hyung already left for an emergency along with Namjoon and Yoongi so Tae and Jungkook were sceptical whether to go or not !

"Now you both don't anger me otherwise be ready to get spanked ". Younghee threatened .

"We will miss you ... ".

"I know my baby but it's just one week and i want my babies to enjoy sometime apart from all of this go and enjoy it will make your noona happy ". Younghee told two babies who were clinging to her she caressed their heads .

"Yes Taetae don't worry i am here to take care of her rest assured i will take care of her well ". Seok Ja said smilingly .

"I know noona you also take care of yourself and my Si.. ". Taehyung hugged Seok Ja sometimes Taehyung find it very absurd that he is that close to Seok Ja ... The person who made his life hell in his childhood but life definitely has a ways to surprise you .

---------------------------------------------------

After bidding goodbye to their family finally our love birds are on their way to go to their destination well Na Dook planned their vacation on a beautiful island nearby Silla but Jungkook told he has a place in his mind which he wants to visit before going to that Island so now they both are on their way .

Also both of them are dressed as commoners to which Na Dook strongly disagreed with them for not taking security personnel with them as it could be dangerous but Jungkook assured that he will take care of both of them no body can touch his love in his presence and Na Dook had to accept it but he may or may not have sent some soldiers in disguise .