Chapter - 31

Today was just like any other day Taehyung was in his shop sitting into the innermost corner of the shop which is infact like a small library where he usually reads or write and no one allowed there except him .

Tae has humming a song while trying to sketch out the new story's character which he often does so that the character is well defined with proper layers in its personality but soon he heard some commotion happening outside as if there are so many people inside the shop so he stood up from his place but before he could proceed further the room was wide opened and a dozen of soldiers came inside clad in army uniform with all the artilleries !

Taehyung was too shocked to ask something but as he tried to open his mouth one of the soldier kept a cloth on his mouth and the next thing his vision was black he went limp on the hands of that particular soldier .

------------------------------------------------------

It was already evening and Seok Ja was pacing back and forth in the living room clearly stressed soon the main door opened and General Sun walked in there he saw his beloved wife looking all stressed .

"Love everything fine ? You look worried .. ". General Sun said which pecking his wife's forehead .

"Tae hasn't returned yet ..It's already late he said he didn't had much work today so he will return early but look at the time ". Seok Ja replied while eyes still on the entrance .

"What ? But i came from the same way that's on Tae's shop is but his shop was closed why he hasn't reached home yet ! ". Now General Sun was equally getting worried as where Taehyung might be .

But that made Seok Ja more worried she slumped on the couch and held her head between her hands .

"Hey.. Seok don't worry he must be on his way i think he might have stayed at Haesoo's place for drinks or something you know that he often goes to Haesoo's place ". General Sun tried to give some rationale reasoning for Taehyung's absence but he had this hunch that something was wrong !

"B-but whenever he goes to Haesoo's place he always inform me before hand he never comes home late without informing me ". Seok Ja was still not satisfied with the fact that Taehyung will stay outside late without informing her .

"Okay so i will go to Haesoo's place and bring Tae back i think he might not have gotten a hold of time till then you warm our dinner hmm.. ". General Sun said while getting up to go to Haesoo's place although he doubts that Tae might not be there but still they should at least see it once .

Seok Ja nodded in agreement and somewhat looked relaxed with the fact that her husband was going to get her brother back .

"And tell him i am very angry at him for this behaviour ! And he should be ready for his scoldings ". Seok Ja said while looking angry .

"Okay okay my dear do whatever you want i will go and come back soon ".

With that General Sun left with worried expression thinking to check few more places if Taehyung is not found on Haesoo's place .

Haesoo was sitting on his couch having his dinner while reading Taehyung's latest book he hasn't read it yet so reading while eating his favourite Bibimbap sounds awesome .

Soon he heard a knock on his door he was surprised as who could it be at this hour ! so he wiped his hands and went to open the door only to find Taehyung's brother in law at the door .

Haesoo opened the door and asked "Sun-ssi what a pleasant surprise ! Have you came to meet me or something oh.. first of all come inside ". Haesoo led General Sun inside .