Chapter - 11

It has been few days since Jungkook left and the whole place has kind of lost its charm ! there are not anymore giggles and playfulness of Ju hoon or the chaos caused by these two besties..

There is this mundane silence in whole house as if no one lives here !

And about Taehyung he is been very silent ! Till the point that it's scary ...

Younghee rarely sees he at home most of the time he is sitting beside lake and writing something and when Younghee asked him he simply says he is studying .

Last night when Hoseok came and  informed about Jungkook's and Ju hoon's sudden departure it really shocked Younghee as what might have happened suddenly that they had to leave ?

And whatever Hoseok has said doesn't fit the whole scenario ! There must be something more to it , she just wish everything is fine .

But what was more shocking that Taehyung didn't even ask a question about where they went or when they will come back ? Younghee knows about the letter as she saw Taehyung holding the letter every night while he was sleeping as if his while life depends on it .

When Younghee read the letter her heart broke ... How much these had to suffer ! She just hopes fate will bring them together but this time forever .

But Taehyung's silence is making everyone more worried so yesterday when Hoseok said that there has been something going on in the Palace and they should return back before the King finds out . Taehyung without any hesitation said they will go back next week as his training is almost finished .

Taehyung was packing his things as they have to leave in few days so they better be prepared , he was too engaged in packing that he didn't realise when Younghee came and sat on the bed .

Younghee was looking at everything this house ... This room ... They have spent four months here and how these 4 months have changed their life and with a blink of an eye it passed ! it just feels like yesterday when they came but now they've to go back already .

She knows what turmoil must be going inside his brother he must be good at hiding but she knows inside out of him even a slight change in his expression can be noticed by her so she held Taehyung's hands and made him sit beside her and Tae very naturally put his head on his sister's shoulder .

Younghee was patting his head this has always been like they both don't need to say when the other one needs comfort . Alot of people have come in their life and left but only thing constant in their life is the bond they share .

Younghee sighed everything seems to be so overwhelming she looked at Taehyung and said "Taetae if you want to talk and you can talk me you know that right ! Your noona is always there hmm.. ".

Taehyung raised his head held his sister's face in his palms and said "Noona you don't need to say I know you are always there for me and I am completely fine please ease don't worry about me ".

"It doesn't look like that you are okay ! From the day Junghoo has left ! you are not yourself do you think I don't see you sitting beside lake and writing something ?

Tae baby i know you are going through alot but keeping it inside yourself will not help you it will suffocate you every single day and I cannot see you suffer again ". Younghee was clearly very disappointed .

Taehyung stoop up and went towards the window it was already evening everyone was returning from their work going back to their home their safe place ... Even if for few hours they will have that peace which they were searching for throughout the whole day it's enough for them .