Chapter - 24

So today is the day what the whole Palace was awaiting for ..it started pretty normal with everyone wishing the couple and had a nice scrumptious breakfast to enjoy the day .

Namjoon and Yoongi pretended to have alot of work and quickly went to avoid any kind of suspicions Jin and Jimin busied themselves in kitchen preparing some new recipe they learnt some days ago and lastly Tae and hoonie they went for their training as Taehyung has started training Ju Hoon some basic self defence training .

Na Dook and Jeawa felt sad that their babies are so busy that they don't have time for them .

"Yeobo i am bored .. none of our kids have time for us today ". Jeawa said with sadness .

"Jagi .. don't think too much you have already seen they have already so much of work we should not disturb them ". Na Dook consoled .

"What happened .. why both of you are sitting like this ? ". Jungkook asked coming out of nowhere suprising the couple .

"Kookie .. aa you startled us where were you ? ". Jeawa asked .

"Umm.. i was with Tae and hoonie but i thought to accompany you both today". Jungkook chirped .

"Jinjha.. waa we were bored ". Jeawa said with sigh .

"Eomma why are worrying when Kookie is there .. come on let's go i have decided to take both of you on a day out ". Jungkook said excitingly .

"Waa .. but where ! ". Jeawa asked surprisingly .

"It's a surprise .. let's go ". Jungkook dragged his mother .

But Na Dook was still in his place skeptical of what his mischievous son might have planned .

"Appa come on we will be late ". Jungkook dragged both of his parents on one hand Jeawa was elated to finally to spend some time with his Kookie on the other hand Na Dook was sure his bunny was definitely upto something .

As soon as the Trio left everyone came out of the places they were hiding as in out of the kitchen or behind the couch yep .. everyone was pretending to be busy so that Jungkook can take the couple out with him and they and do the preparations .

Taehyung and Namjoon were given decoration responsibility well as they are not great in kitchen and they definitely donot want to burn down the whole place to let Namjoon enter the kitchen whereas Jin and Yoongi were in kitchen making their parents favourite foods and Jimin was the incharge of the outfits and presents .

On the other side Jungkook took his parents to the market place which was on the end of the town so that he will have more time in his hand .

But Na Dook was gruffing with all these things he huffed loudly and said "Kookie why are we here ? I mean the market near our Palace is also good now it will take so much time to go back ".

Jungkook side eyed his father  "Eomma see appa doesn't want to spend time with me ! He doesn't love me .. i thought to spend a day with both of you but Appa is getting irritated already ". Jungkook said with his fake tears which Na Dook can understand so well .

"Omo .. my baby don't worry your eomma is there we will browse the whole market and buy all the things my Kookie wants okay .. don't worry about your appa he wants some beating that's why he is behaving like this ". Jeawa hugged his son while glaring her husband .

"But jagi.. ".

Na Dook was stopped in between "Yaa.. Jeon Na Dook if i hear a word from your mouth and you will be spending the rest of the night here alone that also without food .. you get it ".