Chapter - 19

So it was finally the day ! The day when he will leave his home .. the place where he was born .. the place where he spent all his life yes .. it may not to be all good memories but still Home is home ..

Taehyung was deep in his thoughts while standing on his window his favourite place in his chamber .. where he always used to spend his alone time sometimes writing , sometimes simply admiring the nature .

Tae felt someone backhugged him and he can identify from the warmth itself who is it !

"Noona .. will i be okay ? Am i good enough to be Jungkook's husband ! You have seen Jungkook he is so smart , brave , intelligent and everything a Prince should have but one the other hand I have always been the Odd one out ! The person who didn't deserved to be a Crown Prince ..

Can we have a good future ? Are we compatible ! ". Taehyung didn't show but when he saw Jungkook acting like how a Prince should be ! His  self doubts clouded his mind once again .

Younghee looked at Tae with sadness she knows where this all was coming from giving in the fact that Taehyung has always been degraded , demotivated and insulted by his family has made him self conscious and under confidence and now when he looks at Jungkook he feels he doesn't deserve him !

"Taetae look at me baby .. you are the most beautiful person i have met in my entire life and no i am not talking about your external beauty but the beauty you possess in heart !

Your heart is the most beautiful thing in you .. which doesn't discriminate between anyone.. you treat everyone equally , helps whose over in needs , go out of your way to make sure everyone is comfortable even if that means you're not .

My baby don't ever think you don't deserve Jungkook both of you are beautiful persons and both of you deserve eachother .

Do you think you didn't then why would God made your relationship so strong that even after standing on the test of time it came out even stronger .. you both are the two different sides of a coin may be different in nature and thinking but complement each other perfectly .

Tae i want you to live your life on your terms not mine , not Jungkook's not anyone else's it should be you who should dictate it no body else .

Today when you walk out of this Palace i want you to hold your head high and with a determination your heart that you will never give up in yourself and achieve everything you want in this world . " Younghee said with so much proud in her eyes that it made Taehyung's heart puddle .. how can he be so lucky to have Younghee in his life .

Taehyung jumped in her embrace it's because of her his life was livable and he was never left love deprived .

------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was ready to go.. the chariot was brought as Taehyung will travel in it Jungkook doesn't want Tae to be tired so he told Yoongi to prepare one .

The whole capital gathered to bid goodbye to their favourite Prince .. Everyone in the Kingdom absolutely adored Taehyung he was the only one the Palace who not once hesitated to help whose over came for help .

With wet eyes and heart full with gratitude the whole path was filled with flowers in which their Prince will walk .

Taehyung came down to see his People gathered with different gifts in their hands whatever they could afford they brought for him .

Taehyung heart filled with emotions to know his People love him so much , he folded his hands and said " Thankyou so much for showering me with so much love and care i will forever with grateful for that i want your wishes before starting my new journey .