Chapter - 25

They were supposed to celebrate the victory .. finally they got rid of the demons giving their precious nightmares for years but instead they are shedding tears of an unwanted happening .. has things gone from bad to worst !

In two different chambers two persons were lying while Royal physicians were checking them .

Taehyung was sitting beside his sick sister whose condition wasn't looking good beside him Jimin was there to console him .

"Minsoo-ssi what happened to my sister ? Why did she fainted ! ". Taehyung's agitation was clear in his voice .

"Daegun' she is very weak right now .. she is under nourished and you already know she is pregnant so her condition has drastically went bad and i think she was also abused ! And i also think her mental health is also not good so i suggest you to not discuss anything that can aggravate her condition ". Minsoo explained .

Whatever Minsoo said made Taehyung angered so much what that monster has done his sister she was abused ! What .. because of that monster Seok Ja went to a length of hiding his crimes and in return he treated her like that .

"B-but she will be okay right ! ". Taehyung hesitantly asked .

"Yes Daegun' she will be fine i have given her medicines so let her sleep for few hours as she is exhausted don't worry we will come again after few hours ". With that Minsoo left .

But Taehyung was stilled at his place how things have turned like this he never had good relations with his sister heck she has bullied him all his life but still he never hated her and could never think for her to suffer .

"Tae don't think too much she will be fine . " Jimin broke his trance to which Taehyung nodded his head absentmindly .

On the other side Jungkook was still unconscious with his wounds getting treated while Jeawa was sitting beside him caressing his head thinking why her son has to suffer so much !

"Jeonha.. Daegun' is okay now because of some blood loss he fainted there is nothing to worry we tended his wounds so he will wake in few hours . " One of the Royal Physician said .

Na Dook nodded his head and sat beside his wife who was looking at his son with pained eyes .

"Jagi.. everything is fine our bunny has returned safely it's just some wound which will heal soon don't worry otherwise you will also fall ill ".  Na Dook very softly said .

"How can i not worry ? My baby is not okay i shouldn't have sent him h-he.. he came to me after so long i will not let anything happen to him ". Jeawa sternly said with tearing incessantly flowing her eyes .

With that Jeawa stormed out of room it was too much for her .. she was standing on the side of window staring outside trying to forgot her paining heart while looking at nature which was looking extra beautiful today with moonlight shinning brightly as if mocking her misery .

"Eomma ... ".

"Joonie why our Kookie why him again ? Hasn't he suffered enough .. ". Jeawa leaned back as Namjoon hugged her .

"Eomma .. my strong eomma why are you thinking like this hmm.. our Kookie is very strong he is just eighteen but he is way mature than us the things he faced in his life made him so strong that he went and destroyed our enemies he is not the same naive Kookie who was lured by those monsters but he became their worst nightmare and showed them no to mess with Jeons..

I know eomma you are worried that he might get hurt but the only thing we should do is to stand by his side and let him know that he not alone in all of this he has a family who will always be there for him ". With that Namjoon hugged his mother tightly their Kookie has gone through alot and that's why her emotions always spike up even the thought of her kids getting hurt .