Chapter - 21

The piercing silence was making the whole Palace look like as if no one lives here despite being full of people ..

Few hours ago the same Palace was echoing with laughters and giggles now is filled with noises of panicking and crying .. can a day have such stark difference or was it just their fate !

Jungkook was pacing back and forth outside Taehyung's chamber while Taehyung was lying pale on bed with Royal Physicians surrounding him with different equipment trying to find the reason of their Prince's illness .

Jungkook lumped on the floor holding head in his palms the only thing that was replying on his mind was the horrifying images of Taehyung lying on the floor pooled in his own blood .

That dreadful scene is giving tremors to Jungkook who doesn't know what to do make his Tae baby as he was before giggly , jumping around the Palace sometimes teasing Yoongi hyung  sometimes cuddling eomma .

Why their sufferings cannot end !

Till when they'll have to face the consequences of something they haven't done on the first place ..

Why his Tae has to suffer so much why ?

But what he doesn't know that sometime to get the biggest blessings of your life you have to give the biggest test that will tear you into millions of pieces but the one deserving will find courage to get his every piece together and get what he deserves...

And this is one those test for both Taehyung and Jungkook which will see whether they deserve the blessing or not ..

After what looked like eternity the head of Royal Physicians came out .

"Jeonha Jeonjung mama .. we have given medicines to stop the bleeding and Daegun's condition is somewhat okay but we need give him an antidote to heal completely and that is not found in our Kingdom .

It's one of the rarest medicine which is only found in the southernmost part of Silla Kingdom , Gwanjhu is a small village on the southernmost part of Silla there is a Physician named Anh Hanji only he has that medicine as this medicine is found in the wild forest of the nearby mountain .

But we have to hurry we don't have much time as the medicine we gave to Daegun Daegum can only show it's effect for few hours .

For proper treatment we need that medicine here *she forwarded a letter to Na Dook* please give this to Anh Hanji and he will immediately give you the medicine ". Kim Minsoo head of the Royal Physician's said with her head low but the stress on her face could clearly be seen .

"Was Taehyung poisoned ? ". For the first time in a while Jungkook spoke but voice was void of any emotions .

"Daegun' .. we don't have time for that ". Kim Minsoo answered politely .

"I just asked you something just answer me with yes or no ! ". Jungkook's voice was a octane higher with coldness laced .

"The poison in Daegun's body is not from now but his whole body is infected with the poison which he must have been given over a course of time .

I am still surprised to see how he was standing till now he must've endured so much but at last his body gave up ". Minsoo answered which made everyone gasped at the new relavation .

Poison !!

Oo God...

Minsoo continued "The herb he was given is called Ginkgo which is a type of herb which when given in smaller amount can make your body numb , dizzy .. your thinking capacity is hampered and you become like a stone who doesn't care about his surrounding .

His Highness ... (Taekookff) Royal Au जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें