Chapter - 34

Taehyung's was shredded into pieces seeing his love crying like that ... and worst of all he wasn't even aware of this fact . he was ashamed of himself ! He called her eomma and Jeawa proved everytime that she didn't discriminated between him and her sons and here he didn't knew his world was turned upside down ..

Taehyung remembered how last time he met her at Younghee's wedding where she fed him , took care and even provided the warmth despite the fact that he literally left them without saying a word but she forgets all those things and enveloped him with love and care .

He had mother who showed how a mother's warmth feels like ... But once again he pushed the people who cared for him .

Taehyung very slowly crawled towards Jungkook who was crying incessantly with his face between his palms .

Tae cradled Jungkook in his embrace to which Jungkook tried to push him away with anger but still Tae brought him back he will not leave Jungkook alone not this time... Not ever ! Enough of him acting as a coward running away from his responsibilities now was the time to face everything and make it right .

Jungkook snuggled more into Taehyung's chest his eyes were tired of crying and head was aching intensely cause of drinking and crying .

Taehyung slowly started massaging Jungkook's head which relaxed him and slowly he fell asleep clutching Taehyung's shirt ... After so long he was feeling warmth of a person he craved for .

Taehyung very quietly brought Jungkook to bed which was hard as Jungkook is quite bigger than him but he managed it somehow after putting Jungkook to bed he went to bring a wet towel to clean Jungkook's face which was swollen with tears but as soon as Taehyung left the bed Jungkook whined loudly due to lack of warmth Taehyung smiled and immediately went to Jungkook and started peppering his face with sweet kisses .

"Koo baby i am just coming back hmm.. let me get the towel and clean you i am coming back in second ". Taehyung rushed towards bathroom and came back instantly with a wet towel after cleaning up Jungkook and changing his clothes to some comfortable clothing Taehyung layed beside Jungkook who instantly latched to him and sighed getting his favourite smell .

Taehyung heart became heavy seeing that how much his Koo must have suffered alone without anyone by his side to give him love and affection now he will never let his Koo feel lonely he will always be there for him ... Always .

Both the broken hearts fell asleep in each other's warmth feeling ease after so long as a traveller finds a water source in a desert filled with sand ... They are eachother's sources of warmth and comfort being away always brings them cold and gloominess .

------------------------------------------------------

Morning never seemed this cosy and warm ... He felt like he slept after ages and he is feeling as energetic as ever but the certain lack of warmth from beside was itching his heart !

Jungkook turned around only to find no one beside him .. what did he expect ? He took a deep breath and got up from bed and realised his clothes are changed ? Did Taehyung changed his clothes !

Well he remembers mostly everything what happened last night except when he fell asleep in Taehyung's embrace he didn't remember anything after that .. guess Taehyung changed his clothes and he isn't embarrassed of his emotional breakdown last night even if there is distance between him and Taehyung still he knows that his Taetae will never judge him but the question was where is he ?

After freshening up Jungkook came out then he saw a piece of paper kept on the side table he went and took it ..

"My beautiful Koo ..