Chapter - 33

It was midnight there was an eerie silence indicating that the whole Palace has fallen into its deep slumber ... Jungkook entered with his tired body and swollen face the only resident he finds amidst the chaos of his heart is his mother's grave where he spends his whole day sometime night just to get that ounce of peace which he craves the most ..

When going through the main hall Jungkook got stopped to see someone sleeping on the couch ! The hall wasn't litted just some candles for visibility but when Jungkook came closer he saw Taehyung sleeping while clutching the pillow tightly sleeping without the care of the world .

Jungkook was confused as why he was sleeping here ? No way he was waiting for him ... Jungkook started to go towards his room but was halted as he saw Taehyung shivering slightly due to cold although Jungkook determined earlier to maintain a distance from this beauty but he can't leave him here in this cold weather .

Jungkook sighed heavily and sat beside Tae he slightly shaked him said "Tae.. Taehyung get up ! Go to your room and sleep .. you will catch cold otherwise ".

But to his dismay there was no movement in Taehyung's body which was a clear indication that he didn't hear him so Jungkook sat on the edge of couch and once again tried to get up this sleepy bear .

"Tae get up please .. you can't sleep here ". This time his voice was soft filled with care and that seem to work as Taehyung slightly opened his eyes and sleepy asked "Koo... You came i was waiting for you . "

That seem to throw Jungkook off gaurd he didn't expected Taehyung to wait for him and that nickname .. after so long he heard that it made his heart flutter .

"Tae get up you need to go to your room ".

"Koo.. carry me i can't walk ". Taehyung whined while still in his sleep .

"I.. i me ? But.. ". Jungkook was confused but he can't wait for Tae to wake up as he doesn't look like in a mood to walk up to his room so at last Jungkook picked up Taehyung and walked to his room .

Jungkook's heart was beating faster being in such a close proximity with Taehyung has he gotten more beautiful ! Jungkook wondered .. the moles on his face has become more prominent and the face is more slimer with well defined jaw line .. and the bread cheeks which was Jungkook's favourite is no where to seen ! He will make sure to feed him so much that the bread cheeks return .

Jungkook very softly placed Taehyung in his bed but Taehyung was still holding Jungkook's shirt tightly not letting him go and with very much difficulty Jungkook got himself free .. he placed a pillow between Taehyung's hand as his bear loves to cuddle .

"Koo.. ko.. i.. ". Taehyung was incoherently saying something .

"Sshh.. i am here hmm.. sleep ". Jungkook was slowly patting Taehyung's back and after sometime when Tae finally fell back to sleep Jungkook properly covered him and got up to leave .

But he stopped and sat behind the blue haired male to admire him as he cannot do it when he is awake .

"Why can't i stay away from you ? I promised myself to stay away from you as you have a knack of hurting my already broken heart but no .. i still have to come back to you like a lost puppy whenever i see you why is it so hard to stay away from you... Why ? ". Jungkook was softly caressing Taehyung face and hair getting lost in his beauty which has captured his heart from the very first moment he saw him from that very time he couldn't get out of the maze called Kim Taehyung ...

"I always say i don't love you or i shouldn't love you or how badly fated we are .. but my heart why is it so weak for you that whenever it sees you in pain it becomes restless to ease your pain .