Chapter - 8

Few weeks have passed and things are going quite well atleast for Taehyung he is liking his life in this small but homely village ... Everyone is so kind and warm unlike his Palace where he has to mask his inner self with a facade .. a facade to be tough .. to be heartless .. to be emotionless .. where being a normal human is a crime !

Taehyung never wants to live such life where he cannot show kindness to his own people , where he is a prisoner in his own Castle ...

Things are so opposite here everything .. here he got a friend for the first time in his life he made a friend apart from his Koo who was not just his friend or never was !

Taehyung learnt so many things here in these past three weeks now he can cook somewhat ! Okay fine he can cook or more like boil water , egg and can even make tea on his own without anyone's help and that's a huge deal okay .. well you can give some credits to Jungkook for that as he is the one who is teaching Taehyung how to cook and damn ! You should look at them when they do that the whole temperature of the room suddenly become so damn hot ! when they are together... the kind of tension they have between them is something else .

Which is making Taehyung guilty he thinks its kind of betrayal he is doing to his Koo by even thinking about someone else like that and same goes for Jungkook who goes through the same turmoil but can that stop them from feeling like that for eachother nah ! If feelings can be stopped like that then no one would be hurt in this world .

Oh yes ! On more thing has started that is our bunny teaching our bear how to ride a horse well you already know Taehyung was suppose to learn how to ride a horse and Hoseok suggested that he should learn it from Jungkook as he is excellent in that so that's how it started ... Their horse ride which they do every other day and you already know how it goes when they are together so yeah !

So currently our best friend duo is fishing in the nearby lake yes you heard it right fishing that's their new past time /hobby well it was suggested by none other than Ju hoonie and as always Taetae has to follow it so they requested Jungkook to teach them where more like begged him and at last Jungkook has to give up infront of two puppy eyes which is his weakness ..

And from that day these two has this  neverending obsession with fishing whenever they get time you'll find them near the lake and everyone is fed-up from this .

So as always after being free from their work and lessons they are once again at the lake where Ju hoon is fishing and Tae is lying on the mat reading his favorite novel and enjoying the weather oh he loves it ... Its so relaxing sitting beside lake and reading his favorite romantic novel .

But his happiness was short lived as Jungkook was standing right behind them with his folded hands and frowned expression .

He cleared his throat to get the attention of these two giggly babies and when they heard Jungkook both of them got stupified on their place !

Sh*t they're fu*ked up ...

"So i wonder whose stomach was paining in the morning so that he couldn't go to his classes... ". Jungkook asked with voice full of sarcasm .

And our Tae baby just wanted to vanish from the face of earth .

"Ahahaha.. Junghoo-ssi you came ? Actually i was feeling better so i thought to get some fresh air that's why we came here ! ". Taehyung answered while trying to ignore all sorts of eye contact with the angry looking Jungkook .

"Oo really you were feeling so much better that you thought to go for fishing right ! ". Jungkook tsked while rolling his eyes .

"Ani.. we were just sitting but the fishes were jumping trying to call us ! So how could we have ignored them ..". Tae was pouting and our Junghoo-ssi so wanted to ki.. i mean squeeze his bread cheeks .