Chapter - 32

The sunlight was irritating the blue haired boy's sleep and the uncomfortable floor was making his body ache he squinted his eyes but the irritation was still evident at last he opened his eyes he somehow managed to sit but was startled with the sudden knocking on the door .

He stood up and opened the door and saw a dozen of maids and servants standing outside with their head low .

"Daegun' Jeonha has sent us to get you ready for breakfast he is waiting for you in the dining hall ". One of maids said politely .

Although Taehyung wanted to deny but he didn't wanted to create a new drama that also so early in this morning so he simply nodded his head and went to get a much needed shower .

After getting a calming shower Taehyung was feeling much better though his headache is subsidized but the body ache is still prominent .

When he came out of the shower he saw the maids have laid a variety of royal garments on the bed for him to select he sighed after living so many years wearing those obnoxiously heavy garments finally he was wearing clothes according to his liking that was simply and comfortable but guess what he was back to square one ...

Unwilling Taehyung got ready but a loud yelling shrieked him and soon a big whiny Ju hoon was on him !

"Hyungie ... You are here ! Omo .. i can't believe when Jungkookie hyung told me you are here waa i can't believe .. ". Ju hoon exclaimed .

"Hoonie .. baby relax i am here can you get up from me baby you are heavy ". Taehyung who was once again lying on the floor with Ju hoon above him whisper yelled .

"Oopise .. sorry hyungie i got carried away ". Ju hoon got up and helped Taehyung to stand while all the maids present in the room was smiling seeing this beautiful interaction .

"Now tell why didn't you tell me before you were coming here to stay with us ".

And Taehyung doesn't know what to answer to this question he definitely doesn't want to involve his younger brother in all this mess so he thought it's better to hide things till they are in better condition .

"Umm hoonie .. i thought why not to surprise you that's why ". Taehyung answered with a forced smile .

"That's nice hyungie but are you ans Jungkookie hyung finally sorted out your issues ". Ju hoon asked worriedly he doesn't know the exact reason for his hyungs separation but he knows something might have happened between them that's why they are not together .

"Yes hoonie we are trying to sort out things now come let's go your Hyung must be waiting for us ". Taehyung said and got up to go before Jungkook thrash them for being late .

When they reached the dining hall they saw Jungkook and Eunha sitting and having their breakfast quitely .

Ju hoon chirply dragged Taehyung with him and made him seat next to Jungkook who didn't bother to look at Taehyung just one glance and got back to eating which made Taehyung sad .

"Good morning hyungie .. ". Ju hoon said excitingly he was very happy today to which Jungkook replied with smile which made Taehyung heart warm atleast Jungkook is having a normal relationship with Ju Hoon .

On the other hand Eunha was fuming in anger when in the morning Jungkook called her in his chamber she became so happy that finally Jungkook has started recognising her presence but it all went down the drain the moment Jungkook said that he brought Taehyung and not that but he was planning to marry him !! What marriage that also with that Taehyung who is a runaway Prince ... What's going inside Jungkook's mind .

Although Eunha tried to manipulate Jungkook by saying what people will say about him that he getting married to runaway Prince but Jungkook dismissed all of this by saying that nothing matters to him his personal life isn't anybody's concern and he will do what he feels like .