Chapter - 10

The day was finally here ! Our birthday boy just woke from his sweet night sleep but unlike other days today he is happy there is a beautiful smile dancing on his lips ... and it's definitely not because today is his birthday but the conversation he had with the person he wanted to ...

Taehyung is feeling so good to finally talk to Junghoo just a single conversation with Junghoo makes him happy again as if the thirst of his heart is finally quenched .

well as far as his birthday is concerned for him his birthday has never been special to him infact he used to detest it he never wanted his birthday to come ! because there was nothing sort of celebration the shenengians it used to follow had always left his mouth bitter .

Well let me give you a little context ..

So there used to be this so called big fat birthday party thrown by his parents every year inviting all the elite people from all over the country or sometimes even Kings and Queens of other Kingdoms and for Taehyung it has been always been so exhausting ! And on top of that he would be dolled up like some mannequin ! drowned in expensive clothes and jewelleries which made him suffocated to the core .

People with fake personality and fake smiles used to fill his rest of the evening and that was one of the reason he never wanted to celebrate his birthday in the Palace .

But today Taehyung decided to leave all the negative thoughts behind and celebrate his birthday with the people who makes him happy .

Before he could leave his bed his room was slammed open by two overexcited Younghee and hoonie well our Hoonie was so excited that he jumped on our Taetae crushing him in a bone crushing hug and loudly wishing him birthday !!

It brought tears into his eyes ! This is way he wants to celebrate his birthday .. surrounded by loved ones wrapped in their embrace away from all those fake people .

"Happy Birthday !!! Minnie hyungie I am so excited to celebrate your birthday ". An overexcited hoonie was hugging Taehyung while swaying him in different directions .

"Thankyou hoonie ... And for the first time i am also excited to celebrate my birthday ". Taehyung ruffled his hair softly .

"Here ! This is your gift ". Ju hoon very lovingly gave his gift .

Which surprised both Younghee and Taehyung that being the youngest amongst everyone Ju hoon never forgets to treat everyone the way he is treated he is far away from the bratty kids who throws tantrums at everything and wants everyone on their feet but then this is how Junghoo brought him up with kindness and compassion .

"First of all thanku for this gift hoonie .. it means so much to me that my first friend gave me such a beautiful gift on my birthday but you know that you didn't have to give me anytime your friendship is the biggest gift for me but still I will keep this and cherish it ". Taehyung said and kissed hoonie's cheeks lovingly which made our Hoonie a blushing mess ... He cutely whined and made both Tae and Younghee brust into laughter .

Tae very eagerly started opening the present which was cutely but unevenly wrapped in a pink paper with purple ribbon on it .

But what was inside made them shocked It was a friendship band !