Chapter - 12

Things has been going according to the plan In Na has been well gelled up in the inner circle of Seok Ja's entourage .

Seok Ja's handmaid needed someone who will always be in Seok Ja's chamber and take care of her things and makes sure everything it well placed and Younghee knew what to do !

Well you see Princess Seok Ja is very particular about her things and specially her clothes and shoes , it has to be perfectly matched and there shouldn't be speck of dust on it and God forbid if she find even one strand of hair or anything on her clothes then that person was done for life !

So Younghee used this obsession of Seok Ja and intimidated her head maid that she knows someone who can do this work perfectly so that's how they've placed In Na in her chamber without getting in notice of anyone .

Infact the work In Na got will make her stay in Seok Ja's chamber most of time and in that way she can retrieve most of the information .

Well that's how things are going on right now , Seok Ja is sitting infront of her dressing table getting her hair done and in the corner In Na very silently ironing her clothes and making sure there is no crease on it whatsoever .

In Na has one advantage she has worked in the Palace for few months so she knows how to work without getting much attention that is to just don't speak and listen to your master and soon they'll start trusting you and you can do whatever you want .

But in the midst there was a announcement that the Queen was coming inside , all the maids stood up and were bowing in respect .

The Queen came inside and dismissed everyone with her hands but In Na being smart got inside the large closet attached to the chamber so that she can listen to their conversation without getting caught.. it was risky but it was important at the same time they may get some clues or some hints .

Kim Bo Nara sat on the chair while told her daughter to sit down , Seok Ja was scared as why her mother has come her chambers suddenly but still with a fake smile she greeted her .

"Jeonjung mama .. why you bothered yourself to come here you could've called me ". Seok Ja spoke fear was evident in her eyes while she was still bowing .

Bo Nara sighed and said "Gongju-mama please take sit we don't have time for your courtesies ".

Seok Ja understood something is serious the way her mother was addressing her , so she immediately compiled and sat on the other side of the bed facing her mother .

"So you must've heard from Jeonha about that rumour ! So i want to ask you do you have any involvement in that ? if yes then tell me right now .. i don't want to know last minute that you or your Fiancee' has any sort of involvement in this then no one can save you ". Bo Nara said harshly clearly making a statement .

"Eomma !! i-i mean Jeonjung mama .. how can you say like that ! we are not anywhere involved in it infact we have came to know about this last week when Jeonha told me believe me ! ". Seok Ja quickly defended herself , she for a second forgot that the woman she is talking is not her mother but the Queen Consort of this country ..

But again when was she her mother huh ! From the time she remembers she always was the Queen telling her how to perfectly behave like a princess .. the mannerisms , etiquettes everything but not once she came to her caressed her head and said daughter no matter what i am there for you ..

Sometimes she forgets she even have parents cause she never got the love and care a child gets from their parents and maybe that might be reason she is like that always running after materialistic things .