Chapter - 45

But before Ju Hoon could do anything someone snatched Mi Sun from the said person's hands !

"How dare you ? ". Taehyung roared .

Taehyung frantically started checking Mi Sun's body to see whether she has any wounds ! But after finding none he heaved in relief .

"Mimi are you fine sweety ? ". Taehyung heart was palpitating just the mere thought of her daughter getting hurt was stabbing his heart .

Mi Sun shaked her head and hid her face in Taehyung's neck she was scared of getting scolded and by the look her eomma he is looking quite angry .

He was relieved that his brother wanted to help him but when Ju Hoon went behind Mi Sun he couldn't stop himself from following him . And how could he ? It's about his daughter and the unsettling feeling in his heart wasn't helping either .

So Tae quitely followed both of them only to get a shock of life to see the person whom his daughter has been meeting these past months .

"How f*cking dare you !! Gaurds ... ". Within seconds gaurds surrounded the person .

"You have the audacity to come here after doing all those things to me ... To us Kim Hae Jae In and Kim Bo Nara !

Had you both not had enough of destroying our lives , playing with it making us your puppets all these years and now you had once again came to ruin our lives that we built after so much pain and sufferings ".

Taehyung's hands were holding his daughter tightly his heart was hammering harder inside , senses alarmed .

Tae turned around and looked at Ju hoon who was looking at him with teary eyes he went to his brother and wiped his tears gently and said "Hoonie take Mimi and go back home i will come back after a sometime i have to deal with few devils . "

"B-but hyung ... ". Ju hoon tried to interject he can't leave his hyungie alone with these monsters .

"Do as I say Ju Hoon .. Go " . And Ju Hoon knew it wasn't a request so he sighed heavily and with a heavy heart went back with Mi Sun .

Taehyung's face was red , nose flaring and body twitching ...

"I asked you something what are you both doing here ? How did you get inside the Palace ... How did you get all the information about my family and most importantly what were you doing with my daughter ?

Were you planning to do something to her ? D-did you poison her ! ". Taehyung's words stuck him oo God did they ??

"No... No please we didn't do anything to her please believe us Taehyungie ..

It was all an accident that we met her nothing was planned . We can never harm her she is our granddaughter afterall how can we harm her ". Jae In said with a vulnerable voice which Taehyung might have heard for the first time in his entire life .

But what his so called father said made him laugh he laughed humourlessly it must be joke right . " what Granddaughter ? You must be joking right ! You are saying you cannot hurt her because she is your granddaughter well if you vicious people can hurt your own sons then what is it for you to hurt someone else's daughter .

How much did you pay to get out of that Island because how much i know you weren't suppose to leave that Island for the rest of your lives then how are you both here ? ". Taehyung spat venom his parents are here and trying to lurk his daughter will never not be a coincidence ..... There has to be a bigger plan behind it .

"We escaped Jeju as due to draught and crop failure people were starving we had nothing to eat even the gaurds who were looking after us ran away . " Bo Nara said while her voice was breaking tears were streaming down her face . It was evident they might have gone through hell .