Chapter - 40

This chapter will contain mature scenes so if it makes you uncomfortable kindly skip ... Also this chapter also have talks about Taehyung having feminine body parts so if you don't like that don't read it you can come back for the next chapter ... And my other besties enjoy 😜

--------------------------------------------------

The wedding festivities ended an hour ago.. everyone was tired and after bidding the new couple best wishes they retired to their rooms which lead the current situation well Jungkook left Taehyung with Jimin to God knows where and strictly warned to not bring Tae to their new chamber before an hour that led to alot of confusion but soon they all realised Jungkook must be planning something .

So in the meantime Jimin fed Taehyung once again well he said you should eat more as he will need alot of energy tonight ! Which made our Taetae flustered .

Oh yes now our newly wedded couple now has a new and bigger chamber as Jin suggested they both need a bigger chamber as a couple also in the future when they will have kids they will need a bigger room .

Okay let's not get distracted so the current situation that is our Taetae is standing infront of his new chamber with a thumbing heart shaking body and he doesn't know why ? I mean it's his Koo ... His love so why his heart is acting this way ?

Taehyung has been standing infront of the door for more than twenty minutes well Jimin left him here with a mischievous smile he just can't fathom the courage to go inside but finally after taking a deep breath Tae pushed the door which was slightly shut .

What surprised Taehyung was how dimly lighted the room was ! With candles as the only source of light so with slower steps Taehyung entered the trying to locate where his husband is ... Oo God how amazing it sounds husband all his life Taehyung wanted to call his Koo his husband and finally the day is here and he just can't believe it whether it's a dream or reality .

As Taehyung approaches further he saw silhouette of a person near the window with wind playing with his hair making the view more serene... Taehyung shivered the way the said person was looking like a dream in that white shirt and it doesn't take a genius to know it's none other than Taehyung's husband ...

Taehyung just stood there looking at his most precious dream ... The dream which he has been seeing from the time he knew what dream is ! Just to be with his Koo and spend the life together what he wanted and now he doesn't know what to do go and cry or hide his Koo from the world in his embrace .

A lone tear trickled down to his cheeks and before he wiped a hand wiped it down and kissed down his eyes oh so lovingly ...

"I told you i will never let you cry then why do you want to make it hard for your husband hmm.. ". Jungkook's voice was an octane deep the softness was still ozzing out .

Taehyung didn't said anything just ducked down his face he doesn't know why he is feeling this emotional right now .

Jungkook very gently tucked his chins and made him look at him "Baby it's okay to feel emotional but please don't cry your tears slices my heart away ".

Jungkook took Taehyung in the middle of the chamber that's when Taehyung realised the whole chamber was covered with flowers and not any flower but lilies ... His favourite flower .

And before Taehyung would say anything Jungkook was on his knees eyes filled with love he held Taehyung's hand " Tae baby .. my baby love .. my everything i know it's weird to have confession on our wedding night but i want to start our relationship by confessing what i feel about you .