Chapter - 36

"What are you doing here ? Oo God .. ". Jungkook was panicking seeing Younghee here well he is just worried for his noona .

"Waa .. you met me after a month no hug , no welcoming instead bombarding me with questions ". Younghee squinted her eyes in mischievously .

"Ani.. i am just worried ". Jungkook sulked but carefully hugged her it was a surprise but a pleasant one .

Younghee twisted Jungkook ears which made our poor bunny winch in pain .

"Aah... Noona wae.. ".

"Yaa you bunny you said noona i will come very soon and it has been month and your soon hadn't came yet ". Younghee said with fake anger .

"I am sorry .. but something urgent came that's why hyung please save me ! ". Jungkook searched for his saviour .

But instead he heard a very cute yet familiar giggle ... He instantly turned to see his love standing with hobi hyung trying to control his laughter and it made our bunny embarrass his whole face turned red .

"Love.. spare my brother please his bunny ears must be hurting right ". Hoseok teased .

"Hyung... ". And here comes the whining .

"Okay okay come here you big boy . " Jungkook was engulfed in a warm hug by Hoseok who is like his third brother gave him love and care like a family .

"But Hyung noona.. i mean is it okay for her to travel in this condition ? ". Jungkook questioned he wasn't still sure about Younghee travelling all the way down here .

"Yeah it's fine we talked to her physicians and they advised her to travel infact they themselves said that it would better both for her and our baby to get some change in air ". Hoseok explained .

"Oo.. that's fine then thanku noona for coming i missed you so much ". Jungkook held Younghee's hand and with all sincerity said .

Younghee caressed his hands and smiled " I know my Jungkookie must be missing me that's why i came here and don't worry i ain't going anywhere before my delivery ".

"Really .. wow that's so good don't worry noona i will take good care of you ". Jungkook gave his bunny smile which is everyone's weakness specially certain someone who was smiling the whole time with a stupid grin on his face looking at his family being so mushy .

"I know you will we don't have to think of it after all our Jungkookie is a Golden Maknae for a reason right ". To which everyone nodded instantly .

"Waa the betrayal ! Now this muscle bunny hyung is your favourite .. just i didn't came to meet you last time doesn't mean he is your favourite brother ". Ofcourse none other than Ju hoonie sulked .

"Omo.. my baby brother who said you are not my favorite my hoonie is my absolute favourite brother ". Younghee said and winked at Jungkook who scoffed at how Ju hoon beamed listening to it .

"Huh.. you see i am the adorable Maknae not you muscle bunny Golden Maknae ". Ju hoon mimicked angrily .

It made everyone brusted in laughter Taehyung came and pinched Ju Hoon's cheeks and said "Yaa when will you grow up hmm.. now the ultimate Maknae is coming so don't be bratty soon he/she will be everyone's favourite ". Taehyung teased further .

"Noona see Taetae is teasing ".
Ju hoon complained and hugged Younghee like a baby .

"Taetae don't tease ". Younghee playfully glared .

Taehyung cutely raised his hands in surrender .

"Aww.. who made my baby sulk ". A new voice brought everyone attention .