Chapter - 44

It was a normal day at the Jeon household Jungkook went to the neighbouring Kingdom for discussing security related issue and Taehyung was busy with the kids and his other responsibilities .

"Mimi after completing your breakfast go to your study room your teachers are waiting for you i have been observing pretty lately you have been trying to avoid studies ". Taehyung said sternly he let most of the things slide away but when it comes to his kid's studies he has to be strict .

And it's not that Mi Sun is bad in study or doesn't like studying it's just she is such a volatile kid that she cannot sit at one place for more than few minutes so she often make excuses to avoid studies .

Hearing that Mi Sun's mood became deflated as today again she was conceiving an idea of escaping studies and going to her secret place .

"Eomma .. Ji wolud stwudy.. ". An adorable munchkin spoke in his broken language .

"Really aigoo my booba ball wants to study ofcourse we will study today eomma , Ji and Hoo will study about  colours right Hoo ". Taehyung asked his other munchkin who was busy devouring strawberry .

Taekook's both sons have all the habits and likes of Taehyung they are little versions of Taehyung and Jungkook loves it so much .

"Eomma me like cowolur bwut Ji apply me cowolur ". Ji Hwan complaint .

"Jinjha .. don't worry eomma and Hoo will tickle Ji if he will apply colour ". Taehyung said and booped both of his babies nose which brusted them in laughter .

"Eomma ". Here comes the third one .

"Yes sweetheart ". Taehyung knows what's coming next .

"I also wants to colour with Ji and Hoo ". Mi Sun said with a pout .

" Umm.. okay but how about Mimi go and study now and after your study we all four will go and colour hmm.. ". Taehyung proposed he often times realises that Mi Sun feels left out as the twins often are so close to eachother but Mi Sun has no one close to her age .

"Come here my baby doll ". Taehyung raised his arms for his daughter she is his first child and first children always holds a special in their parents heart .

Mi Sun immediately ran to her eomma's embrace and snuggled into Tae's neck .

"Eomma is sorry for being strict to you my sweetheart but eomma wants his Mimi to be smart and intelligent like her appa .

Do you not want to be like your appa strong and intelligent hmm ? ". Taehyung asked knowing that Mi Sun always follows what Jungkook do he is a role model to her .

But to Taehyung's surprise she shaked her head and looked at him with her doe eyes .

"I want to be like eomma ... ". Just these mere words brought tears to Taehyung's eyes he never expected this answer and it's not like he thinks he isn't deserving but most of the times when kids see their father who works outside as a person who powerful and strong so mother often gets cornered and does not get title of a role model .

Mi Sun very lovingly wiped his tears and kissed his cheeks and then the forehead just like how she sees appa kisses her eomma .

Taehyung chuckled at his daughter's action and hugged her more tighter .

"But why Mimi wants to be like eomma". Taehyung asked further he wanted to know what his daughter thinks .

"Because eomma is very sweet . He takes care of Mimi , Ji , Hoo and appa and he also makes delicious food and and.. he sings beautiful songs to us and he is so pretty... I also want to be like eomma and take care of everyone ." And Taehyung was amazed to hear his daughter who is just five years old but can understand such things .