Chapter - 43

Family... It's just an one word but holds so many emotions it not only makes the person who we are today but also shapes the major part of our life .

For Jungkook his family has been everything to him a happy and safe heaven far away from all the evils of the world even though he was separated from them in such an young age it didn't diminished the affection they had for eachother .

His hyungs has always been the wall between the world and him protecting him like a shield ... And his brother in laws they're are his friends , siblings and mother figure pouring him with love and affection and lastly his parents .. he must have done something really good in his past life to get such parents his father who acts more like his sibling fighting for getting his mother's attention all the time but everyone in the household knows no one can take Kookie's place in Jeawa's life ...

Jeawa she had few complications when she was pregnant with Jungkook and the fear of losing her baby made her extremely attached to Jungkook since his birth . She wouldn't depart from him even for a minute her whole life used to revolve around him but when that world was snatched from her she was broken to the core .... All the years she was just in a hope to see his Kookie once more .

For Jungkook family is the definition of love ... He learnt how to love from his family and he is forever grateful for that .

But our Taetae's fate wasn't the same infact it was the opposite ! Being born in the family who were just hungry for Power and control ... For his parents nothing else mattered not even their kids they even controlled their children's life destroying their lives and leaving broken pieces of them .

Taehyung never got love from his family heck he wasn't even allowed to call them eomma , appa ... So he never understood what a mother's love or father's affection is !

When he saw Jungkook's parents and how they loved and cared for them made his heart churn and crave for the same love but he was mature enough to realise that he would never get that ..

But he was lucky enough to have someone like Younghee his noona... His mother like noona who despite being just few years older than him cared for him , loved him like a mother protecting him from all the hatred from his parents and his sister so he never had hatred inside him he was raised with love and compassion and that made him the person he is now ...

It's not important from whom you get love the only thing that matters is how you accept it and Taehyung not once made Younghee feel that she is not his real sister or they are not blood related and that's what love is... With no boundaries or blood relation just the bond which connects you .

-----------------------------------------------------

When the whole family got to know about Taehyung's pregnancy they were on cloud nine each and every member came to congratulate our couple despite being in different places the excitement of their younger ones happiness made them ecaststic .

Over the years all of them moved forward in their lives with the new additions to their families . Younghee gave birth to a beautiful girl . Another baby girl who is totally whipped for their Taetae ... Jung Suli that's what Taehyung gave her name a beautiful girl with chubby cheeks and beautiful doe eyes completely smitten by Taehyung from the time she saw him .

Infact she even cried when her mother took in her arms and we'll nothing has changed even in two years . Every month she will come or Taehyung will go to meet her and spend a week or two with her . And Taehyung was so emotional to see the little bundle of joy .. this was the second time he was a smachon and he just love every ounce of it .