Chapter - 15

There was an eerie silence inside the room ... Even though the room is filled with people still the horrors of past is haunting them ! They know what they are going to witness will make their soul render ! They will know the wounds and scars their Sunshine has got in all these years will haunt them for years to come And no it's never easy for people who love you to see their loved ones in pain ...

The stress and tension was clearly visible on everyone's face and Jungkook is well aware of that but he has to tell this .. this is not for him but the safety for his whole family .

So he took a deep breath and closed his eyes and tried to remember his Taetae's face and instantly his heart was at ease ...

He opened his eyes and said " I know you all are going through alot of guilt for not protecting me ! Or for not being good parents or brothers .. ". Jungkook said while looking at his parents and hyungs whose heads were down .

"But please don't think like that ! none of you are responsible for anything that has happened to me It was bound to happen .. whether on that day or some days later but it would have happened because the person behind it would have made sure about that .

You know it very rare that people remember what has happened in their childhood .. we generally forgets everything as we grow up and everything is just a blurred memory which we hardly remember but i don't know why it didn't happen to me ? Why i remember everything that has happened to me that night or the nights following ! Why i remember every single detail of it ?

I tried to forget everything so that those memories won't haunt me ... Won't scare in my nightmares ! ". Jungkook's words stinged everyone's heart .

"On the day of Namjoon hyung's birthday when everyone was busy enjoying the party i saw flowers layed down on the hallway and i started following that not understanding that it was the worst mistake i was making !

Soon the flower path ended and i found myself in an empty room ... the room was very dark and cold i got very scared and tried to leave but someone from behind put something on my mouth and everything blacked out .

I didn't knew how much time passed but when i opened my eyes i found myself in a big empty dirty hall which was smelling bad ... And the only source of light was a candle I tried to get up but couldn't then I realised my hands and legs were tied and on my mouth was stuffed with some dirty clothes ! I tried to shout to call someone for help to call e-eomma but nothing was coming out of my mouth ! I was crying.. trying to free myself but nothing worked .

But then i saw someone coming ! there were two men who looked like they were professional in these things they were looking at me with disgust and when i wiggled they pushed me and slapped me hard and said "Because of this kid own we have to spend our night here .. aish .. ".

Their eyes showed no sympathy or kindness ..

"Soon they left after making sure there plan was working well , i was alone in a cold empty hall ! Crying , trying to call them back to not leave me alone but nothing happened ! And i spent the night there alone in cold and hunger and it was the first time in my life i slept on the floor without someone by my side ". Jungkook stopped and saw his parents sobbing badly while his appa was hugging his eomma .. same with his hyungs there heart was wrenched at the thought of their younger brother's suffering .

Jungkook wiped his tears and continued he has to tell everything ..

"Next day when they came back they were not alone but there was someone else with them but unlike the two them that person was dressed in expensive clothes and jewelleries which screamed he belonged to a rich family , he came closer to me held my jaw tightly smirked "Oh .. so he is the Jeon's boy waa ! We finally succeeded now i will get whatever i want in return of him haha .. ".