Chapter - 17

"I don't want this marriage ! He is also one of them .. he must be involved in all of this after all he is their son ... ".

"No .. no please listen to me .. i didn't knew anything about it .. i was also trying to find the evidences please believe me Koo .. ".

"No .. you are a betrayer ! Let's go Appa .. we have nothing else to do here .. ".

"No ... Koo .. Don't go !! ".

"Koo .... !!! ". Taehyung jolted up from bed completely drenched in sweats with irregular breathes .

"Taetae what happened ? Are you fine .. ". Younghee was worried to see Taehyung like this .

"N-noona h-he .. he w-will leave me .." Taehyung was speaking incoherently .

"Ssshh.. it's okay .. hmm relax nothing will happen ! It's just a nightmare okay baby relax . " Younghee layed him down and patted his head after sometime Taehyung was relaxed he opened his eyes to see his noona with worried eyes he smiled lightly .

Taehyung has been unconscious for more than a six hours and everyone has been worried about him , Royal Physician was brought and he said it was due to the shock Tae is unconscious he will wake up after few hours .

Younghee fed Taehyung some food as he didn't eat anything since morning and he looks so weak even though Taehyung refused Younghee forcefully fed him .

Soon they heard a knock on the door , Younghee went to open and was shocked to see Namjoon standing their she bowed to him and led him inside .

Taehyung who was resting with his eyes closed opened to see Namjoon standing there with a smile .

"Joonie hyung .. ".

"How are you Tae ? Are you fine now ! ". Namjoon asked with his dimpled smile .

Taehyung nodded his head it has been so long he met Namjoon , he remembers the last time they met was on Namjoon's birthday when that tragedy happened !

After that his father didn't allowed anyone to meet people from Baekje Kingdom Taehyung really wanted to meet his Jae eomma but he was just a kid that time so he was bound to follow his father .

"It's been so long i met you .. you have grown up so much Taetae .. ". Namjoon said and patted his head .

"You too Joonie hyung you look so big .. i will not even reach your shoulder ". Taehyung pouted .

"Haha .. but you're still so cute ..

Tae you have been called to the Royal court a very important decision is to be made so do you want to go ! If you are not feeling okay then we can postpone it ". Namjoon suggested .

"No hyung let's go and get over it ". Taehyung knows what decision is to be made and frankly he just want all of these things to end .

On their way Taehyung had thousands of thoughts running in his mind but most of them were about one person .. that one person who not once came to check on him whether he is okay or not ?

Does he not like him anymore ? Or he wants to break this marriage ! All the negative thoughts surrounded him .

Taehyung also has alot of questions to ask Jungkook specially about his identity , Did he knew who he was ?

But his chain of thoughts were broken as Namjoon spoke "Jungkook is busy in dealing with the soldiers and other officials that's why he didn't came to meet you .. ".

"It's okay hyung i know he must be busy". Taehyung was consoling himself or more like making himself believe that Jungkook is not ignoring him .