Chapter - 14

The place which lost its all happiness ten years back which always had a cloud of gloominess surrounding it  though people living here used to laugh but it all seem to be fake cause deep down inside there was a guilt .. A guilt of not protecting their bundle of joy ..

But today if you will come to this Palace you will find a whole chaos happening inside !

Someone was cleaning the Palace making sure each part of this Palace is squicky clean not a speck of dust would be seen and why not ! Their Favourite 'Daegun' has finally came back .. so each one them is giving their hundred percent to make this place is a happy place again .

And that's not it wait till you see the madness inside the Royal kitchen ! The whole kitchen is on its toes .. you would see tens of chefs making all sorts of dishes and mostly their lil Prince's favourite and they all were doing everything in the strict guidance of Jin .

Well finally his kookie has came back ! He is so happy that a beautiful smile is not leaving his face .

He remembered how last night when he came to whether his eomma is fine or not only to see the whole family cuddled in a cocoon !

But what was shocking that when he saw a boy hugging his eomma and it didn't take a genius to realise who that boy might be ! He just sat their admiring this beautiful scene infront of him after so long there was peace in the face his family and he would do anything to retain it .

He so wanted to hug his kookie but he stopped himself as they all needed this and he can hug him tomorrow .

But he couldn't contain his happiness and went to Jimin to share this happy news with him who when heard squealed like a baby and was on his toes to meet Jungkook but Jin stopped him and told to wait for tomorrow as all of them were sleeping which made Jimin sad but he understood that all of them needed this time .

So that's how everyone is on their toes to welcome their 'Daegun' who is still fast asleep well he slept very late last night .

In the midnight when Jungkook woke up he found himself entangled between his lovely family ... And it made him so contended after so long they were together it brought tears into his eyes .

But then he remembered about Ju hoon oh ! How can he forget about him ? It's a new place for him he must be feeling so lonely and he knows how much hoonie is scared of new people so he slowly got up not to disturb his peacefully sleeping family . He chuckled at how everyone was squeezed up in the bed ! Even his Yoonie hyung who hates skinship is cuddling his appa he lovingly looked at them one last time and left the room .

Outside he asked the gaurd about where Ju hoon was and the gaurd took him to where Ju hoon was there , when he went inside he saw his brother sleeping peacefully while hugging a pillow Jungkook sat beside him and started caressing his head .

He'll be forever grateful to Ju Hoon for being his constant support , for loving him when no one was there for him they may not be blood related but the bond they share doesn't need and blood relation between them validate their relationship Ju Hoon will forever be his baby brother no matter what .

But it broke Ju Hoon's sleep he opens his eyes lazily and saw his hyung sitting beside him he kept his head in Jungkook's lap hugged him and very sulkily asked "Hyung where were you ? i was waiting for you to come but you didn't came ! I am not talking to you .. ". Even though Ju Hoon said that he continued hugging his brother .

Jungkook chuckled at his brother's antics he ruffled his hair and said " Please forgive your hyung hoonie ! I had very important thing to discuss with the King that's why i was late but look now i am here ".