Chapter - 28

A/n : In this chapter the wedding rituals doesn't actually depicts the Korean Traditions or the book doesn't showcase the actual culture of Korea so take it just as a fiction ..

------------------------------------------------------

Days passed very quickly and today is the day when Younghee and Hoseok is going to tie their knot to be eachother's forever ..

How funny is this where two people whose paths never crossed before are going to be eachother's forever and on the other hand two people whose paths were always entangled are way apart from eachother.. to an extent that the presence of other is just an Unattainable Dream which they want to make it happen so bad ..

But has life been this easy then nobody would be disheartened or sad ..

The whole Kingdom is shining like a new moon welcoming their new Queen .

The guests have arrived from different kingdoms including the Jeon family Jeawa didn't wanted to come as she is still upset with Taehyung for forcing his Kookie to accept that evil Seok Ja but Na Dook made her understand that if she will not come then it will hurt both Younghee and Hoseok who with so much hope came to invite so despite her unwillingness Jeawa came but she clearly ignored Taehyung when he came to greet them and went to the guest chamber not wanting to have any sort of interaction with Taehyung .

This gesture really hurted Taehyung but he somehow understood that the way he acted that day must've hurted Jeawa .

But anything didn't eased Taehyung's burning heart cause the person he was waiting for still didn't came the wedding ceremony will start in few hours still there is no news of Jungkook Jin said that he went to Liliath for some urgent work and he will arrive here directly so Tae is just hoping he will come .

Younghee was getting ready for the most important day of her life .. the day which she thought would never come in her life .. who will except a person like her coming from a normal background with no parents and family but here she is.. getting married to the love of her life who is none other than the King of the Kingdom where she was taken as a maid to their Prince .. and now she will rule the same Kingdom along with the King ! Unbelievable..

"Noona let me put flowers in your hair it will look so beautiful .. ". Taehyung chirped he is so happy for his noona finally she is getting married waa.. but seriously he is ecaststic he cannot be more happy for her she deserves everything good in this world and finally she is getting .. she has suffered enough and the only thing she deserves is happiness .

"Do whatever you like Taetae .. noona will always like it ". Younghee was beaming with happiness .

This is how our Beloved Younghee looks like

This is how our Beloved Younghee looks like ..

"Okay .. Jinnie hyungie can you make her bun i don't know how to do it ". Taehyung asked Jin who was helping Jimin in tieing his hanbok .