Chapter - 7

Taehyung was standing infront of the his house but he doesn't know what he will answer his noona where he was last night ?

He sighed and took a deep breath but before he could go inside he was tackled in a breathtaking hug ! Younghee was hugging him very  tightly not letting him go even for a second ...

She was crying badly and it made everyone sad around her ...  It broke Taehyung's heart he started rubbing her back to comfort her . Taehyung tried to seperate himself from her so that he could give her some water but she tightened the embrace even more .

"Noona please drink some water hmm .. I am not going anywhere ". Taehyung very calmly said .

"No Ani.. y-you will leave me o-once again .. ". Younghee said with a broken voice  .

"Okay don't leave me but please don't cry hun.. you know it breaks me to see you like this hmm.. ". Taehyung's eyes were also filled with tears .

After sometime Younghee was feeling better than before but she was still hugging Tae and Taehyung also didn't leave her he know his noona need some time to be normal .

Hoseok sat close to Taehyung and ask "Taehy.. I mean Taemin where were you the whole night ? You know how worried everyone was ! ". Hoseok asked in calm but strict voice .

Taehyung didn't wanted to tell them the truth if he will tell them that he stayed at some stranger's house then they will be more worried about him so he lied and said "Umm .. actually i was sitting near a Lake and I didn't realise when I fell asleep when I woke up it was already morning . "

Taehyung head was low as he couldn't meet their eyes he knows he did a mistake by running away last night .

Taehyung continued " And i am really sorry for making you all worried I will not repeat it again ".

"It's okay but please don't do it again we were all worried and take rest for today okay ". Hobi said as he patted Tae's shoulder .

"But you are not living here alone anymore I am going to live with both of you I can't take risk , I was my mistake to leave you two alone but that won't happen again  ". General Sun said very sternly .

"But Hyung ! ".

"I won't hear anything ! I will accompany you wherever you go is that clear ! .. ". General Sun ended the conversation .

"Okay ". Tae whispered lowly .

But it all puzzled Jungkook as why everyone was being so overprotective I mean Tae was not a kid so why were they treating him like some fragile doll !but he shrugged it off thought maybe they are worried about him that's why they are being like this .

But suddenly the door was slammed open and a hyper Ju Hoon entered more like jumped on Taehyung and our poor bear almost fell but balanced both of them .

"Minnie hyung are you fine ? Where were you ! I was worried about you ... Gwinchena .. ". Hoonie bombarded him with questions .

"Yes hoonie I am fine see I am all good ". Taehyung answered lovingly .

"Hyungie but you look so weak come let's have breakfast I made some gimbap and green tea ". Ju Hoon dragged Taehyung inside his house .

Younghee was looking at them with longing eyes when Jungkook saw that he went near her and said "noona please don't worry everything is fine now Taemin-ssi came back give him some time he will come around . "

Younghee simply nodded she knew she did a grave mistake by hurting his baby bear and she should give him sometime to come around .

Inside Jungkook's house Ju Hoon was feeding Taehyung like some kid ! feeding him with his own hands and you should see Taehyung's face it looked like some cute panda ... How cute !

His Highness ... (Taekookff) Royal Au On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara