Chapter - 18

"And this pathetic piece of sh*t has the audacity to stand infront of me and tell that he doesn't want the throne !

Huh .. he doesn't deserve the throne you should be thankful to me that i hid this pathetic secret of your otherwise who would marry a person like you ? ". Hae Jae In spatted while looking disgustingly at Taehyung whose head was low which tears trickling down .

"A person wh.. ".

"I dare you to finish that sentence Kim Hae Jae In and then you will see what i will do you ?

Because i will tear you limb by limb that even your wife will be not be able to recognise you !

I will set an example infront of the whole world that if they even think of harming my family then this will be their end and it's doesn't matter whether you are his parents or sister even if you're his father i will set an example that even the most powerful person in this Kingdom will has this ending ! ". Jungkook roared and the whole court fell silent and it wasn't any other silence.. it was silence of death .

Na Dook got scared to see his son like this he knows Jungkook will not hesitate to tear apart Jae In so he immediately interrupted "Jungkook don't worry his time has ended and all he can do is bark .. like a street dog .

So as the King i am announcing the punishment of Kim Hae Jae In and Kim Bo Nara as Kim Seok Ja and Kang Sung are already married so their punishment will be decided in their own Kingdom right Kang Woobin-ssi ". Na Dook said and looked at Kang Woobin who nodded in agreement .

Jae In opened his mouth to retaliate but Na Dook raised his hand "I don't think Jae In you are in position to question anything as your whole Kingdom is in my feet for its mere survival .

We can make the whole Kingdom bleed including you so mind your words you never know what it may lead you to.. ". That was enough to instantly shut Jae In's mouth he isn't stupid to realise that now he was a mere War Prisoner !

His words , choices and actions doesn't hold any accountability .

"So does anyone has any problem with me deciding their punishment you are welcome to ask but mind you your fate may change after that ! ". Na Dook dared them and whatever whispering was going on the court died down immediately .

"Well you all already aware of Kim Hae Jae In's crimes and i already have alot of proves including his monetary helps to Kang Sung to eye witnesses of him visiting that Old Storage house , so i don't think anyone needs anymore proofs right ". Na Dook said and looked at Kang Woobin who showed a whole bag of documents which contained all the necessary proves .

Seeing that Kang Sung was fuming in anger his own brother betrayed him behind his back ... He will not leave him .

"So i have decided that Kim Hae Jae In and his wife Kim Bo Nara will be exiled from this Kingdom as they've lost all the rights to live in this Kingdom and also they wouldn't be allowed to go to any other Kingdom for that matter .

I am exiling them to Jeju Island where they will be given a plot of land and a house to live but they will not have any house help or maids as they will be living their as common man .

Yes i am also striping their Royal Status ! From today onwards they are a common man with no power to rule or order .

They will not be given any monetary helps other than 100 gold coins for starting agricultural work as they have plough , cut and sale their own crop with no help .

And if they tried to leave or take help from any other Kingdom then they will be given Sentence to death ! ". Na Dook insuated each and every word very clearly with no room left for change .