Epilogue

"Yaa Jeon Ji Hoon and Jeon Ji Hwan stop right there ! If I see you both running away one more time then no cuddles and kisses from eomma ... ". A furious Taehyung shouted with his hands on his hips .

And it was enough for the two over excited bunnies to stop where they were well they cannot trade their eomma's cuddles with anything in the world .

Well today is the day our Hoonie will be crowned as the King of Silla Kingdom yes.. a month has passed with alot of ups and downs even Ju Hoon suggested to postpone the coronation but Taehyung strictly said the coronation will be held on the day it planned and nothing will change that .

And about Hae Jae In and Bo Nara Taehyung didn't wanted to meet them . He didn't wanted to immerse himself in all those trauma which made his life a living hell he needs time to heal or to most probably forgive .

When Seok Ja came to know about this all she was furious to think that their parents are once again back at destroying their lives but when she met them her heart melted cause the eyes said it all ... She could see herself in those eyes how regretful she was few years back if she was given a chance to change then maybe their parents also deserve a chance to change but she can't force Taehyung or Ju Hoon to forgive them as they suffered so much at their hands .

But she cannot leave them alone too they were helpless and not in very good condition so she decided to take them with her but she was also hesitant that Taehyung might think something wrong but Tae said he cannot decide what anyone else wants to do in their life so he said to Seok Ja to do what she wants he will not feel bad .

Deep down Taehyung wanted Seok Ja to take their parents with her not only physically but emotionally also they needed someone to be with them .

With slow and mellow steps two cutie pies walked towards their mother and hugged his legs and with doe eyes looked at their eomma trying to work their magic .

"Eomma biyanwe.. ". Two voices exclaimed with broken words .

"Ji and Hoo won't dwo agwain ".

"It's mihanae not biyanwe now go and sit eomma will preparing bath for both of you we are already late don't know where your appa is today he is so gone ! ". Taehyung murmured while walking towards the bathroom .

It's already late since morning both twins were in playful mood running here and there giving Taehyung a hard time and Jungkook was long gone to God knows where .

After getting twins ready finally Tae heaved in relief  "Haesun please bring breakfast for the kids it's already late ". Taehyung said to his handmaiden who nodded with smile and went to bring the breakfast .

"Eomma me Lovwes you ... ". Ji Hwan uttered cutely while kissing Taehyung's cheeks .

Well within a second the other one also kissed his other cheek while saying I love you ... His babies are so cute they well know how to make him happy well they got it from their appa ...

Taehyung melted immediately and hugged his munchkins while kissing them and tackling them with tickles making them brusting in laughter .

But there was someone picking through the door giggling seeing the scene inside but soon she was caught as all three of them were looking at him with mischievous smile and soon she was also attacked by tickle monsters .

"Hahaha... Taetae don't hahah... ". The little laughed hard trying to escape those deadly tickles .

"Why .. no one will be spared from tickles right babies and specially my Suli baby ". Taehyung took his niece in his arms and kissed her forehead .