Chapter - 27

A/n : In this book Jin will be called Jeonjung mama or Queen as he is spouse of the King the gender doesn't matter it's the designation not the gender just to make it clear .

------------------------------------------------------

"Taesoel is Daegun's room prepared ?".

"Nae Jeonjung mama .. ".

"Hmm.. now go and bring fresh flowers and also tell someone to bring sandalwood and rose fragranced candles . " Jin asked while checking whether everything was arranged as per Jungkook's liking .

"Nae .. ". Taesoel said bowed and left .

" Hyung food is prepared as you said come and check everything once ". Jimin came inside Jungkook's chamber where Jin was checking everything .

"This whole one month has been so hard for all of us no one smiled .. no one celebrated any occasion we have missed our bunny so i want this whole Palace to shine so brightly that all the evil things which are eyeing our happiness gets blinded ". Jin said looking around remembering the happy moments they spent .

"Ofcourse hyung this time we will make sure our happiness doesn't go away ". Jimin hugged Jin it has been hard for both of them to see their family going to am utter dismay by seeing their Youngest suffering .

"Now come on Jungkookie will come in an hour or two ". Jimin said and dragged Jin .

"Yeobo is this dress looking good ". Jeawa asked with a glimmering eyes while looking into the mirror .

"Love .. don't walk too much you are still weak Minsoo has told you to take rest not to move around much ". Na Dook said and made Jeawa sit on the bed .

"Huh.. what has happened to me ? My Baby is coming back i am good as new day don't talk rubbish ". Jeawa grudged while fixing her hanbok which she specially got tailored .

"And you why are still in your old clothes go and change it i have also prepared new clothes for you and after getting ready come to the main hall ". With that Jeawa rushed out she couldn't wait anymore to see her bunny and no one would say she was same person who couldn't get up from the bed few days ago because of her illness .. well it's rightly said happiness is the biggest pill for the illness ..

Na Dook shaked his head and went to change into the dress prepared by his Queen otherwise there will be another war .

Jeawa came to the main hall which was fully decorated with flowers and beautiful fragrances she smiled at how his son in laws are so efficient she thought that the youngest one will also be like that but how wrong was she !

"Eomma what are you doing here ? You should stay in your room if you want something please ask us . " Jin asked worriedly as he got shocked to see his eomma here in the living room .

"Jinnie gwinchena .. i was getting stuffed in the room and also my baby is coming how can i rest ? By the way everything is looking beautiful .. you both are the backbone of this house without you both how everything would have been .. ". Jeawa said while caressing Jin's head .

To which Jin smiled and hugged her but they both got startled by certain whining .

"Eomma~ .. only Jinnie hyungie is your favourite what about me ? ". A certain baby mochi pouted .

"Aigoo .. my Jiminie who says you are not my favorite because of you our whole house smiles you are our fresh Breeze of air come here .. ". With that Jeawa hugged both Jin and Jimin while lovingly caressing their head .