Chapter - 35

She isn't feeling good... There is something unusual ! She can't pinpoint it exactly but still so she goes to a place where she always find solace amidst all the chaos of her mind and soul ..

She stares around there are so many memories attached to this room the memories of laughter , cries and endless love ... But they all are now just a memory a distant memory she doesn't know whether she ever will have those moments but still !

Soon she heard heavy running of footsteps inside the chamber she turned around to see the intruder of her happy moment but sighed to see In Na breathing heavily while holding her knees .

"In Na-yah why were you running ? And don't tell me i have to meet someone cause i don't want to be disturbed right now ". Younghee said while rummaging through the wardrobe finding something .

"Younghee you have to come It's urgent .. ". In Na desperately said .

"But ! ". Younghee tried to interject .

"Ani.. you can't miss it come on let's go ". In Na went near Younghee and started correcting her dress which looked creased slightly . In Na soon brought a comb and combed the unruly hair .

"All done ! Let's go ".

"My beautiful unnie why are you getting all worked up just for some random stranger ! It's fine relax ". Younghee was confused to see In Na behaving this way as if someone so important came to meet her .

Oh yes.. In Na is few months older than Younghee so sometimes Younghee lovingly calls her unnie .

Soon they were in the hallway with In Na holding Younghee gently with slow steps they reached but as Younghee saw the person sitting on the chair it snatched the earth below her feet !

She was too stunned to react ... She just stood there like a statue wanting someone to tell her that this all is a dream the person standing is not real !

But the voice .. the gentle yet deep voice made her believe that this all is reality not one of her dreams .

"N-noona... ".

A lone tear trickled down her cheeks how much has been passed that someone called her noona .. she doesn't remember but it feels like ages.

In Na wiped her own tears and made Younghee sit and left to give them privacy .

Both the individuals were looking down with just the sobs filling the silence Taehyung wiped his tears and looked up only to be more drowned in guilt with the way his noona was crying .

He instantly went to her and wiped her tears while sitting on the ground .

"P-please don't c-cry noona.. i know i did nothing but to give you pain but still i-i can't apologise as it will not change anything but please don't pain yourself for me ". Taehyung was desperately trying to calm down Younghee who with her face covered with her palms was sobbing loudly and each sob was piercing through Taehyung's heart .

After few Younghee stopped but to Taehyung's dismay she stood slightly away from Tae which made Taehyung heart churn that he made her noona uncomfortable .

"Ahumm... You must have come to meet your Hyung right ! He is in the office so i will send someone to call him till then you take rest and have some tea ". Younghee distantly said with no emotions whatsoever .

Taehyung didn't said anything he knew the bitterness in voice was all given by him and he deserve every ounce of it .

But before Taehyung could say anything Hoseok entered hurriedly he suddenly got the news of Taehyung's arrival and he left his all work and came how can he not ? After three long years Taehyung came back . Even though he knew where Tae was still he didn't meet him .