Chapter - 16

Two weeks have passed and both Taehyung and Jungkook are busy in their proposed planning completely unaware of the upcoming events .

Inside Kim's Palace ...

The whole Palace is in a chaos and why not their one and only Royal Princess is getting married today !

Their Royal Princess may not be the best but still so all the maids , workers are on their toes to make everything perfect .

"Gongju-mama .. it's done please have a look ". A maid who was getting Seok Ja ready said .

A big mirror was brought infront of Seok Ja and when she looked at herself a proud smile adorned her face .. she hummed in satisfaction and gave some coins to the maid as a reward .

( This is what Seok Ja is wearing .. )

But soon Queen entered and the smile on Seok Ja's face turned stoic she bowed to the Queen

But soon Queen entered and the smile on Seok Ja's face turned stoic she bowed to the Queen .

The Queen looked at her with a judging eyes which made Seok Ja self conscious .. her hands were clutching her dress and legs were shaking , she controlled her anxiousness .

"Hmm.. nice ! Eun he you did good job  she is looking as a Gongju-mama should look ". Bo Nara said which made Seok Ja scoffed ! What else did she expect from her mother .

Seok Ja didn't say anything just stood their with blank face , she doesn't want to ruin her mood afterall she finally getting married ! Wow finally the day has come .. she will be free from this cage cum Palace where her whole existence is according to her mother .

"Okay so the Groom's family has arrived so bring her after few minutes for the rituals ". Bo Nara said and left the room .

Seok Ja squealed from inside her Sunghie has arrived ..

On the other side Taehyung was still inside his chambers even though he has been called several times by his parents but he is busy infact very busy right now ! And this so called marriage is not at all important right now but soon Younghee came inside and hastily took Taehyung's dress out of cubboard which she already prepared in the morning .

"Taetae get ready Jeonha has told me to bring you this instant please don't create any scenes it's important for us to be low key atleast today hmm .. ". Younghee made Tae understand .

Taehyung sighed and got up he was working something very important and if this thing work out then he will be able to expose alot of people .

After sometime Taehyung got ready even though he didn't wanted to but still he has to be there at the ceremony today he is going to meet someone very important who he can't wait to meet .

"Done .. you look ethereal my baby .. ". Younghee proudly said while looking at Taehyung who didn't even bother to look at himself I mean what's use of getting ready or to look beautiful as if that person will whom he wants look beautiful will come !