Chapter - 20

The wind was making curtains flow back and forth making it a picture perfect morning with not so sunny but still sunny enough .. with clouds hovering over the Sun as if it's playing hide and seek with it ..

And their is nature's favourite Child .. who doesn't know how much the nature adores him .. it's not everyday that a male is given a 'Special Gift' ..

'A Special Gift' to procreate a new life despite not being the one who generally has this Gift but that's what makes him Nature's favourite child ..

But only the time will tell how much he is going to cherish this Gift .. will he also think it's a Gift or a Curse !

The Special male opened his eyes .. but for the first time after so long his face has beautiful smile while waking up not a sadness because unlike the other days today he woke up while looking forward to spend the day with the person he craves for every second every minute of the day .

Not only that he now has such a wonderful family who loves him , cares for him as he is also a inseparable part of it .

With a smile Taehyung turned around only to find Ju hoon hugging him tightly in sleep Hah.. now Tae realises why they both have same sleeping habits .

But Taehyung is so glad that everything turns out this way he cannot believe that the boy he grew so attached to such a less amount of time is none other than his own brother ! The brother who was snatched away from him .. discarded like some trash .

But Taehyung thought to throw away all the negativities and start a new chapter in his life away from fake people and their fake personalities .

Taehyung very lightly replaced himself with a pillow and got up from bed but not before pecking hoonie's forehead .

It was still early and Taehyung could only see few maids doing the cleaning it seems like everyone is still asleep .

Taehyung so wanted to go and see his bunny but alas he doesn't know where  his chamber is.. and he is little shy to ask anyone about it .

So he started walking inside the whole Palace admiring the beauty of it so he didn't realise when he ended up in a beautiful garden full of different kinds of flowers and plants.. all of them are maintained with utmost care .

Waa.. it's so refreshing even though Taehyung is not a morning person but a morning like this worth every sleep .

 it's so refreshing even though Taehyung is not a morning person but a morning like this worth every sleep

( This how the Royal Garden looks like .. )

After roaming around a bit Tae sat on the grass and he realised that he should have brought a book with him to read that would have made a perfect morning for him .

But still he was happy to be here and now he know he has found his favourite place in this Palace .. but soon he heard some clinking sound as if someone was using Swords !