Chapter - 3

"Ju hoon-ah where are you ? ".

Opening of rooms were heard .... But no one was found .

"Hyung.. !! ". A teenage boy came running after .

The person who was searching for him immediately brought him in an embrace .

"Ju hoon-ah where were you ! How many times i have told you to not to leave the house when I am not there ? ".
The said person reprimanded .

"Miahane hyung.. but Yoon Shu said today alot of people were coming to market so I thought it would be a good sale so I went with him .

Please forgive me ! I made you worried .. ". The teenage boy whispered lowly .

The young man sighed and said "It's okay Ju hoon-ah I was just worried ! Just don't do it from next time hmm .. ".

"Nae but hyung here *the teenage boy forwarded him a bag * take this hyung we had a good sale today , we can pay the rent of this month ajhumma will not scold you for not paying it . " The teenage boy said with so much innocent that it brought tears to the said man's eyes .

He brought the boy closer smiled brightly and said "You have been this big that you can carry this house expenses ! Waa ...

I remember like yesterday you were so small crawling all around the house with dripping mouth ... ". The said young man laughed .

"Hyung !! ". Ju Hoon whined .

"Okay sorry but really you have grown so big so quickly , I am so proud of you Ju hoon-ah but hoonie I want you to study and make your all dreams fulfilled .

For all other things I am there to look after hmm .. ". The said person said softly .

"I know hyung you are the best brother but still if I can I'll definitely help you , now please can you cook something ? I am so hungry .. ". Ju Hoon cutely said .

"Aara .. now go and freshen up . "

Okay it's time for some introduction ...

Name : Park Ju Hoon

Age : 10 years old

Parents : Not knowing.. he was found near the river at the age of five .

Park Ju Hoon is one the most bright kid . He is very good in study and helps his hyung in the past time .

Can cook really well , he was often left alone at home as his brother used to go to work so he eventually learnt cooking for of them .

Loves his hyung more than anything... Can fight or even beat someone who talks bad about his brother .

Drumrolls please ..... Let's welcome the one and only ... You already know it .. ;)