Chapter - 2

"Abeoji was it necessary to send that letter to the Silla Kingdom ! You know that after this we will not have any other way to get both Taehyung and Jungkook married .. ".

"Namjoon-ah you are the Seja Jeoha of this Kingdom soon you will have the responsibility of this Kingdom you have to understand the intricacies of the politics .

Kim Jae Hae In has long ago dropped the idea of getting our kids married !
Infact he never wanted them getting married but because his son doesn't want to be a king he was forced to get them married .

But now as our Jungkookie is missing for 10 years so it was a good opportunity for him to tarnish the image of our Kingdom in whole Goryeo and to prove that his Kingdom is superior than ours .

I had to do this so that he would not get the chance to mock our family and my bu- bunny ...

Do you think I accepted that my kookie is dead !! No he is alive ! He is somewhere I don't know why he is not coming back ... What is stopping him ? But he will come back , he has to come back ... ". Jeon Na Dook said while wiping his tears . It's so difficult for him to see everyone mocking his child that he ran away . But he knows there is so much more to that and that only Jungkook knows .

"Appa .. Miahane I misunderstood you , I know you would never do that ".
Namjoon hugged his father he knows how difficult it is be on the throne and show to the whole country how strong you are ! that nothing affects you but deep down your soul cries ... Everyday .

"Don't cry your brother will come soon he will come back to us ... To fulfill his promise he made to someone !

Now go spend some time with your husband otherwise my Jin-ah will curse his father in law ". Na Dook said and patted Namjoon's back they have to be stronger for their family .

But behind the door there was someone who was listening to all of this with tears in her eyes . Everyday was task for her everyday she is dying from inside ..

All the happiness left her the day her Kookie left her ! She can do anything.. anything just to see her bunny only a glimpse of him will give her all the happiness in the world .

"Jeawa-yah why are you standing outside ! come here my love ... ".

She entered the chamber with her head lowered and tears stained face .

"Oh yeobo .. come here ". Na Dook hugged his wife tightly they both were crying badly ... Nobody understands their pain and suffering that they are going through these past 10 years .

Only a parents can understand what it feels like when their child is taken away from them ! When they can see them infront of their eyes .. it pierce their heart !

But how unlucky they are .. they can't show their sorrows to anyone as they have a kingdom to run how unfortunate !

"Jeonha .. is my bunny really fine ! Nothing has happened to him right ? ".
Jeawa was so vulnerable at this moment .

"Yes my Queen our son is safe and sound nothing will happen to him ! You know him how naughty our bunny is ... He would had made Everyone's life a hell if they would have done anything to him ". Na Dook coaxed his wife .

"But then why he isn't coming back ? Does he not miss us ! Are we that bad that he doesn't want to see our face ... ".

"No Jagi  he loves us so much you will see he will come back soon ".

"Really.. ". Jeawa asked with twinkling eyes , Na Dook wiped her tears very lovingly his bunny has got the same doe eyes . He kissed his her forehead and said " Absolutely you don't need to worry next birthday he will celebrate with us I promise ! ".