61 - 70

The handsome man coming from afar was the Princely Heir of Commandery Prince Min, Wen Xueran.

How could he, a man, be alone in the courtyard of Honored Consort Ya!

Suddenly, another figure appeared in the sight of Ning Xueyan who frowned when she saw that woman.

Yesterday, Ning Xueyan saw this woman who had been sitting behind the Honored Consort Ya. At first glance, Ning Xueyan felt she was arrogant. It was said that she was the daughter of the Feudal Prince of Yunnan, Commandery Princess Muling.

Since the founding of the country, the Feudal Prince of Yunnan had been stationing in the southeast of the country. But his daughter was born and grew up in the capital.

“Elder Brother Ran, why are you walking so fast? Would you like to have a rest?” The blushed Commandery Princess Muling stepped forward and delicately asked while pointing at the stone bench and table.

Seeing that their eyes turning to the table, Ning Xueyan felt bad and shrank more unconsciously. From the two steaming cups, one could know that there had been two people here.

But the two over there seemed to be unknown.

Wen Xueran gently smiled, eyes smiling too. He sat down on the stone bench where Ning Xueyan had just sat and turned over the folding fan in his hands, asking with a smile, “Commandery Prince Muling, why did you ask me out?”

“It’s not a big deal. I heard you’re looking for a nun. I’ve heard of such a man and I also found her. But I don’t know if she’s the one you’re looking for!” The Commandery Princess Muling said with a smile.

Looking for someone? Was Wen Xueran still looking for that person?

Ning Xueyan couldn’t help but be alert. That person seemed to be very important to Wen Xueran.

On that day, Ning Xueyan didn’t know the nun Wen Xueran was looking for, but he still pointed at her with a sword and kept asking her with a murderous look. No one had expected the handsome and gentle Wen Xueyan to be so fierce.

.....

“Don’t trouble yourself. I’ve found her.” Wen Xueyan smiled, eyes becoming enchanting. He was originally handsome. So when he smiled like that at this time, the Commandery Princess Muling who was sitting opposite him became shier. She pinched her handkerchief, put down it, and then rubbed it up again.

Hearing that Wen Xueran had found the nun, the Commandery Prince Muling could not help being disappointed. She thought that she had finally found an opportunity to please Wen Xueran, so she made an appointment with Wen Xueran solemnly today.

Ning Xueyan frowned slightly. She was a bystander, so she could see them clearly. It was not like he had found the nun, but like a random refusal.

“Ah, you’ve already found her!”

“But if you also find someone, you can tell me who she is. It’s not a big thing, but still bothers you.” Wen Xueran said with a smile. It sounded like he was thanking the Commandery Princess Muling, but people could felt his reluctance and random from his words.

Wen Xueran had found the nun, but he was still willing to sit down and listen to Commandery Princess Muling. It was because of Commandery Princess Muling’s enthusiasm!

In this way, it was Wen Xueran who gave a face to Commandery Princess Muling.

Ning Xueyan praised Wen Xueran in her mind. The Princely Heir of Commandery Prince Min was so smart that he took the initiative in his own hands by a few words. The Commandery Princess Muling helped him find people. But it seemed that the Commandery Princess Muling owed him a favor.