111 - 120

“Your Highness!” The comer was a fat old man. Because of obesity, he shook while he was walking. On hearing the noise here, he turned his head and saw the Third Prince. Then he immediately hurried to come to salute Third Prince. The Third Prince was the favorite son of His Majesty, how could Marquis of Ping’an not immediately come to flatter him?

“Marquis of Ping’an!” The Third Prince waved his one hand and his gaze fell on Ning Xueyan who was not recover from the fright and leaning on her maids. When he held her hands just now, he felt that her hands were thin and soft, as if something was attracting him so that he could hardly let go of her hands.

“Third Prince, thank you for saving me!” Ning Xueyan seemed to recover from the fright. She pushed aside Qingyu, respectfully walked to the Third Prince and saluted him.

Her blue dress was very old, and its material was also not very good. It could be seen that it was made years ago. Seeing her dress, the Third Prince unconsciously frowned. When his gaze fell on her face, he frowned more greatly. Her delicate face was blocked by the heavy bangs so that she looked very normal.

If he had not observed her carefully, he would surely have thought that she was not as beautiful as the maids around him.

All her beauty was covered up by her bangs and clothes.

The color of her lips was as light as ever, but her face was better than before. Although she was still weak and pale, but looked ruddier. The Third Prince suddenly thought that her delicate face under the heavy bangs should be more beautiful and charming!

Suppressing the inner impulse, the Third Prince turned to Ning Lingyun and asked, “What happened just now?”

“Your Highness, we were playing just now. But unexpectedly, I didn’t control myself and accidentally pushed Fifth Sister. Fortunately, you saved her. Otherwise I would be guilty if she was injured.” Hearing that the Third Prince was talking to her, Ning Lingyun became excited and her voice became more delicate.

“It’s clear that she pushed our Young Lady. But now she actually said that they were playing.” Qingyu was unhappy when she heard what Ning Lingyun said and was about to refute. But she was stopped by Lanning and was unwilling to stand aside while pouting and looking at Ning Lingyun with hatred.

Ning Lingyun answered in a delicate voice, which only made Third Prince frown with displeasure, but attracted Marquis of Ping’an who stood beside the Third Prince. He thought that the woman in front of him was really nice. She wore a light pink gauze skirt and a belt of the same color was around her slender waist, which made her slim and graceful.

Then he looked at Ning Lingyun’s face which was snow-white and delicate. Her cheeks were pink and her watery eyes were full of shyness. Marquis of Ping’an thought he was attracted only by her one look. Marquis of Ping’an was originally lecherous. Now when he suddenly saw such a beautiful woman, he instantly indulged himself with her beauty with mouth opening and lust in his eyes.

“Is this the Second Young Lady of Lord Protector’s Manor?” Marquis of Ping’an had already heard that the Second Young Lady of Lord Protector’s Manor was extremely beautiful. And he wondered whether the girl in front of him now was the Second Young Lady of Lord Protector’s Manor.

Ning Lingyun was not as beautiful as Ning Yuling. However, she specially dressed up and pretended to be shy and feminine today. Anyway, she was the Young Lady of a respectable family, and had learned the etiquette. At this time, her shy expression and delicate voice greatly attracted Marquis of Ping’an.

.....

He did not expect that there was such a beauty in the world. He believed that everyone would envy him if this beauty belonged to him.