Part 2

We all stand up and get our things.
I run upstairs to my room to get my AirPods and put something on. I choose a white shirt and black pants. On my way I also grab a watch from my nightstand. Than I run downstairs, put on my shoes and grab my phone again.

"Oh wow our little princess has also done it" Carlos says while throwing me my keys. I close the door and shoot a glare at him turning around. Lando starts laughing again and I can't help but smile as well.
"Well ok now that we are all ready, we can go off to the Paddock." Pierre shouts from his car over to us and we make our way to each of our cars.

I get in and place my phone next to me. I start the car and am the first of us four to leave my property.
Behind me follows Carlos than Lando and last Pierre because he had to lock the gate which cuts of my property from the rest of the street.

From my home to the Paddock it only takes us around 5 minutes so that we would arrive pretty good on time.

I lead the others to the Grands Prix paddock and we park in the parking spaces reserved for us and get out of the cars.

After we checked in we part ways and I go over to cheering fans and sign some posters, caps, shirts and other stuff.
Many of the people were wishing me luck for the weekend but there were also some who were booing me or saying stuff like "ready for your DNF?" or "just don't even try." I really try to ignore them but they keep on repeating it. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.
My eyes still closed I feel something touch my shoulder and than hear a soft female voice speaking in my left ear.
"Ne les laisses pas tu rejoindre ! Tu as très bien et tu ne crois rien de ce qu'ils disent. Ce ne sont pas des fans, ce sont juste des gens jaloux." ["Don't let them get to you! You are doing great and don't believe anything they are saying. Those aren't fans those are just trough and trough jealous people."]
Before I can grab their hand and turn around to see who they are they have already vanished.

I see Carlos waving for me in front of the Ferrari garage and I sign a few more caps than I go over to Carlos who was waiting.
"Are you awake yet?" He grins.
"What do you think?"
"I don't know, maybe you need to take an ice bath?"
I look past him at a person who was leaning against a wall. They had a towel and swimming pants in their hands and look like they are waiting for something.
"Did you say that because I am supposed to take one?" I ask looking back at him.
He nods and I role my eyes.

The person, a woman I have never seen, has now seen me and walks over to us.
They smile and greed me.
"Good Morning mr. Leclerc, I am Beth and was told to give you this and also ask you some questions during your ice bath if that is ok for you."
I smile back "Charles please, and I would love to answer your questions.
She smiles again and hands me the swimming pants and the towel. I take it and walk over to a room to get changed. Carlos taps me on my shoulder to signalize to me that he is going somewhere else. The woman gets led to the tub with the icy water and I get in the room and get changed.

Why are these swimming pants pink with hearts on them? Surely Carlos had something to do with all of this. I am going to fucking kill him the moment he expects it the least.

After changing I take the towel, wrap it around me and make my way to the tub as well.
The Woman, Beth, was already sitting next to it on a chair.
"These Pants suite you very well" she laughs.
"Was it Carlos?"
"Was it his idea?" I ask her.
"I don't know it was handed me by him but I don't know if it was his idea." She speaks grabbing a little notebook from her bag.
"So, should we start the interview?"
"Yea, I am just going to get in there quickly"