Part 58

After leaving the restaurant and getting the car back we drive to the promenade and walk around for a bit, till we find a spot where the light was shining great to do a shadow pic.

We asked a stranger to do it and than send it to my parents, saying: Ei mãe e pai, acabamos de sair para jantar e ele me pediu para ser namorada dele, vou te ligar amanhã para contar mais sobre isso

We asked a stranger to do it and than send it to my parents, saying: Ei mãe e pai, acabamos de sair para jantar e ele me pediu para ser namorada dele, vou te ligar amanhã para contar mais sobre isso. talvez você possa conhecer Charles do que também. [hey mum and dad, we just went out for dinner and he asked me to be his girlfriend, imma call you tomorrow to tell you more about it. maybe you can get to know Charles than also.]

We make our way back to the car and drive back. Back on the yacht we get ready and than lay down because Charles has to stand up early again tomorrow.

"Morning babe." I feel lips touch mine as I open my eyes. I stare directly into the most beautiful eyes you could imagine.

I mean how is it even possible to be that beautiful? That can't be legal

"What are you thinking about?"
"How are you legal?"
"What?"
"How is it possible that you are allowed to walk on this earth without being arrested for killing people with you beauty or at least making them blind. You should be forbidden." I keep staring at his eyes as they curl up.
"Naw, you are sweet."
"It wasn't meant to be sweet it was meant to tell you that you shouldn't be allowed on this world. You should never be seen by anybody. I mean what kind of standards are your fans supposed to have, they will be single forever."

We keep arguing for a bit more and than finally get up and ready. We eat breakfast and I keep on admiring my boyfriend.

We get ready and he gets everything ready in the kitchen, as I run upstairs to pick out an outfit to wear for him and also me today.
For him I choose, after searching for a long time, baggy jeans with a nearly plain white shirt, which just has Ferrari written on it on the chest in small letters.
For me I choose some black sport leggings and also a baggy white shirt which is tucked in on one side and also has something written on it on the chest. To that I take some sunglasses and a black handbag. I put my hair back with a clip and take some white socks, matching my white shoes.

He approves the outfit and puts it on

He approves the outfit and puts it on. Than we take everything we need and go to the car. We drive to the parking lot with his spot on it and than over to the security thing to scan our passes. I have one once again because Charles organized it for me.
We walk along the paddock and are greeted by a camera which was probably filming for the Insta account.
Charles walks over to fans and I follow him, watching him sign stuff and take photos with them. He looks like a proud dad, just with a lot of children. While thinking about that it makes me laugh and I let it show a little which I am told by a guy with brown curly hair, a smile on his lips, sunglasses on the head on top of a McLaren cap.

"I just had a funny thought." I smile back at him, keeping on walking.
"And that is?"
"I won't tell you."
"Eyy you are unfair!"
"Nope, also your ability to follow me ends here, this is the Ferrari garage." A grin escaping my lips, I take one step back, now standing in the Ferrari garage.
"I hate you!"
"Love you too."
"You wish"

I walk in Charles' box, meeting Carlos on the way and wishing him good luck with free practice three because I will probably sleep in and won't be able to tell him that before the session starts.

My phone laid next to my head, I turn to the other side, yawning as I do so.
I will probably not be able to watch the practice session. Who does Charles manage to not sleep in in that car?