Part 62

"Babe?" A voice sounds from seemingly far away.
"Babe, are you asleep?" The voice sounds once again and I can't convince my body even move a millimeter.

The next thing I hear is the breathing of the person who just laid down next to me and wrapped their arms around my waist. I feel a kiss on my forehead and than just breathing in my neck.

"Charles? Are you in here? I'm coming in, ok?" The door opens and a sight comes from the person who opened it.
"Charles? You have to come to the press conference." They speak again.
"Let me have some rest." The deep voice of my boyfriend sounds next to my ear.
"I would love to, but they already started and were telling me over and over again that I should get you. And now that I got here to get you, I can't come back alone otherwise they might kill me."
"I hate you."
"You shouldn't hate me, I didn't want to get you just for that because I knew you had gone here."

A bit of grumbling net to my ear and that Charles removes his body from mine and lets go of my waist. Before he walks out of the room, he gives me a kiss on the forehead and than leaves.

~

"Bellllaaaaaaa" someone yells through the door. I lift my head a bit but can't encourage me to speak. And than again. "Beelllllaaaaaaaa" this time followed by a sound which had me thinking for a moment, that they just kicked in the door. I couldn't cling onto that thought for long because a wave of weight hit me.
"Ughh" I let out and try to push Lando off of me.
"Lando! Get off!"
"Nooo. I like laying on top of you."
"Well that sounded weird. You should get a girlfriend."
"I agree, so tell me about Hannah."
"Wait. What?"
"I thought she told you."
"Yes she did but... ok, what do you want to know?"

We talk for about half an hour till Charles comes walking and and sees Lando still laying on top of me, with his elbows on my chest, resting his head on his hands and his legs are up in a ninety degree angle, swinging.
"Why are you laying on top of my girlfriend? And why are you even in the Ferrari garage? And how the fuck did you even get in here?" Charles pushes Lando off of me and takes his place.
"Hey! That isn't fair!"
"It's mine! Get your own!" After saying they he places his head on my chest, burying his face in it.
"I am trying!"
"That's a good start."
"Sooo, there is a so called Carlos Sainz, I don't know if you have heard of him. He is a good friend of mine and me may or may not have let me in and saved me from the employees."
"Mhm." Charles mumbles into my chest as he yawns.
"I think Imma let you guys do your stuff and not get involved in whatever is going to happen." Lando stands up, winks at me and than shuts the door behind himself.

We keep on laying there like that for a moment, till Charles picks his body up and looks up at me.
"You are beautiful!"
He doesn't even let me say anything in response and instead kisses me. After that he goes back into his old position and makes himself more comfortable.

"Char?" I run my fingers through his hair and look down at him.
"Hm?"
"I think we should get going. We have a long flight tomorrow. Ten hours that you can sleep but we shouldn't miss it"
"Ooh, I love the flights with you."
"I know you do."
"Why's that?"
"Because you get excited when talking or thinking about it and absolutely horny when we are there." I lift his chin and look him in the eyes. I watch his cheeks get a bit red hand than he pushes himself up and above me.
"Oh, I will make you feel the same I do when I am alone with you."
"I would love that. I guess I will find out tomorrow.