Part 4

I look after her for a second and than enter through the door. I walk for a sec and than see a girl leaning against a wall in front of another door.
She was looking down at her hands and was fumbling on her fingernails.
I was walking towards her when she looked up and smiled at me.
The first thing I realized was that she.was.gorgeous! She has long brown curly hair she was wearing a skirt and a tucked in white shirt and white sneakers.

"Hello there." I say smiling.
"Hey, I am Bella. How are you?" She asks me still with that gorgeous smile on her lips.
I look into her hazel eyes and answer. "I am doing great. And you?"
She seems to start thinking.

Bella's POV

Time skip - back to this morning

"You aren't a good best friend. You know that right?" I ask the boy laying next to me in his bed.
"I am good enough for you." He states, looking directly at my uncovered chest. I realize that and cover it with a pillow.
"I was drunk! I was drunk and you knew that. You knew I wasn't doing good and instead of bringing me home and making sure I am alright you decided to bring me home with you and sleep with me." I say standing up and getting dressed.
He watches me getting clothed and gets up when I walk towards the door to get out.
He grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him. I try to shake his hand off but he just grabs me harder. He grabs it so hard that it starts hurting.
"Let me go!" I demand.
"What? What are you going to do? Tell you boyfriend? Oh yea, I forgot. He left you on your own for another girl and laid her while you were waiting for him to come home. So tell me, what are you going to do?" He says starring at my soul and making me feel uncomfortable.

I start panicking because he is way bigger and stronger than me and he could do anything without me being able to fight against it. He could do the things Tom did. He could just lock me in here for a day and than let me apologize to him for annoying him to let me out. He could beat me up like Tom did. He could abuse me sexually like it was done to me several times before. Or he could do even worse.
I start tearing up but fight against it.
It doesn't get me far because he had already recognized.

"Are you crying now?" He laughs. His laugh is just like Toms.
"Let me go!"
"Why that attitude?"
"Because made me have sex with you! I was DRUNK. I didn't know who you were! And I did not want to have sex with you!" I yell.
"Last night you said otherwise."
"I WAS FUCKING DRUNK! I didn't know what I in was doing or saying! Don't you fucking get that?"
"I get that you are a whore who would sleep with anybody."

I stared at him for a moment and he continued to insult me. I snap and slap him across the face. Than I try to rip my wrist out of his hand. It doesn't work, so I kick him in the balls and than run off after he let go of me.

I run downstairs, grab my shoes and my back with my phone inside it and than get out of the front door.
I run a few streets far and than put on my shoes. I wait at a bus stop and twitch at every person walking past me because I still think he ran after me.
I check my phone and see that I have four unread messages, all from my college.

Anna Me

Good morning sunshine.

Remember you have to
be here at 6.

Are you still steeping?

Hey? Everything ok?

Hey, I am ok, just slept for
a bit too long.

Good god, I thought
you died.

I wouldn't do that, you
need me today.

You 're right.

So, here at 6 ok?

Yup, I'll be there.

I get in the next bus and drive to my hotel. There I get in my room and let myself fall on the bed.
I check my phone again.
12:50.
I roll over and set an alarm for 5 pm cause that is the latest time I should stand up at. Than I turn around and fall asleep on that exact spot. Everything that already happened today was too exhausting for me.