Part 65

"Bella, você está pronto para ir?" ["Bella, are you ready to go?"] my mum shouts up the stairs to where I was.
"Sim mãe, só um segundo eu coloquei minha bolsa em algum lugar e agora não consigo encontrá-la." ["Yes mum, just a second I've put my bag somewhere and now I can't find it."] I shout back downstairs and get an immediate response. "Bem, você verificou onde viu pela última vez?" ["Well, have you checked where you'd last seen it?"]. I sigh and twirl around to look in the bathroom again. I don't quite know why I had put it there but I finally find the bag in the tub.

I grab my sunglasses and the bag and head downstairs. There, I put on my shoes and give Charles a kiss goodbye. Than I follow my mother outside to her car.
"E mãe, você está pronta para um dia cheio de relaxamento?" ["and mum, are you ready for a day of relaxation?] I turn my face to my mother and she smiles at me. "Você não precisava fazer isso." ["you shouldn't have done that."] she shakes her head.
"Mas mãe, eu gostaria de passar um bom tempo com você, para isso agora vamos às compras, depois comer e ir ao spa esta tarde" ["yes mum, I want to spent a good time with you and for that we will go shopping than go eat somewhere and after that to the Spa."]

We drive to the shopping mall where we go into every shop that my mum just looks at. I buy her loads and loads of clothes and also a bag and a pair of shoes. I also convince her to try on very fancy dresses and tell her that it is just to make her feel good. The truth is, that my father wants to redo the honeymoon vacation but in more fancy and for that my mum needs a bit fancier clothing than what she already owns.

When we are done shopping we put all the new clothes in the trunk and go drive to the restaurant I've picked out.

The restaurant is not huge but also not too tiny

The restaurant is not huge but also not too tiny. It is just perfekt.
The server is very nice to us and introduces herself also Milly. She gives us the cards and then goes back to the other serves till we know what we drink and eat.
I pick the models with see food and a bug sparkling water. And my mother makes a glass of red wine as well as the vegan chicken.

We talk the whole time that our food isn't there and drink our drinks which have been brought to us very fast.
My mother comments on how beautiful this place is and would not stir talking about it's aura. Therefore I was just a bit happy when the food came and we finally got to eat.
The portion as well as the taste were absolutely brilliant and the relief of my mother stopping to talk was not very long because then she started to comment on every tasty bit of her food.
At least I know now that, if I come here again, the vegan chicken is very good.

We finish and about 3 pm we leave the restaurant and walk to the spa which was just down the street. It was a really long street but still just down the street.

We arrive there and are greeted by one of the nicest people that I have ever met. They welcome us and lead us to their backrooms after we have given them our names.

They lead us through their whole building and I am absolutely stunned. Everything is so calming and peaceful here and just makes you want to stay for an eternity.
The two woman that were with us told us what our time plan would be but that it would also be ok if we take longer at one thing or anything like that. Then they leave us.