Part 20

"Bella? Bella! Ne m'ignore pas!" [... don't ignore me!"]

I walk into the guest room and place my purse on the bed. Than I make my way into the bathroom. There I take off my cloths and the bracelets and hop in the shower.

The water runs over my body and I let my head fall into my neck, enjoying the feeling of the cold water touching my whole body.
I let my hands slide down my body and grab a bottle of soap. I wash my whole body and than after like ten minutes I climb out of the shower again.
I grab a towel and wrap it around me.
Like that I leave the bathroom and walk into the guest room.
"Well hello there beautiful." The monégasque man sitting on the bed says.
"What are you doing here?"
"Oh, since when are you taking to me again?" He asks and I roll my eyes.
"I want to change my clothes."
"Than go on." He looks me up and down and I just stare at him.
"What are you waiting for? Go on, change."
"May you turn around please?" I ask and he looks me in the eyes. "Why?"
"Because I would rather not have you staring at me while I do so."
"If you insist on it."

He turns around on the bed and I grab my cloths. I wear a shirt from him and also his shorts again which fit me perfectly.
"Tu peux te retourner maintenant." ["You can turn around now."]
He does as I say and looks me up and down again and I roll my eyes.
"Those aren't your cloths." I smile and he fixes his eyes on me.
"True."
"You look good in it." He says standing up and walking towards me.
I look him in the eyes while he comes closer and closer.

He now stands in front of me and grabs my waist again.
My mind is going wild because on one side I don't want to let him do this because I want to show him that he can't to everything just because he is Charles Leclerc and has an ego as big as Robert Wadlow.
On the other side I really want to do this because he is Charles Leclerc and he is one of the most handsome man that ever placed a food on this earth. If not even the most handsome one.

He has now put his right hand slightly under my shirt and the left one gently puts a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Tu as l'air presque trop beau pour que tu ne sois pas mon amour." ["You look almost too good for not being my girlfriend."] he whispers in my ear as he breaths out.
I feel a steam of cold air go up my spine and want to say something but my throat feels like it's tied up.
"Et? Est-ce que je t'ai fait sans voix?" ["what? Did I make you speechless?"]
I try to push him away but he pushes my hand away from him.
"Tu sais que tu ne veux pas que je m'arrête, princesse." ["You know that you don't want me to stop, princess"] his hand slides more up my body.
I make one step back and he follows me. My back touches the wall and he leans more against me now that I am stabilized by it.
"Tu es tellement belle." ["you are so beautiful."] his lips brush my ear and a small moan escapes my lips. I immediately press my lips together but he has definitely heard it because he pushes himself away from me and grins.
"Je t'ai dit que ça te dirait." ["I told you you'd like this."] 
I shake my head still unable to say anything.
"Princesse, ne mens pas." ["Princess, don't lie."]

With that he lets his hand slide along my back and I can feel the goosebumps on my neck.
He smirks again and walks out of the room.
"Je vais préparer le dîner maintenant." [I'm gonna make dinner now."]
"Je te déteste. ["I hate you."]
"Non, tu ne le faites pas." ["No, you don't."]

"No I don't." I say to myself while letting myself fall onto the bed.