Part 41

"I thought you don't like shopping?" I say in a questioning way and face him again.
"For you I'd do everything!" He smiles and pulls me into a soft kiss. I give it back and after we pull away again we start walking along the "streets" in this massive mall.

"Ok, what are you planning on buying?" He asks as I finally stopped in front of a store, Bershka.
"I don't know yet, we'll see." I answer and he follows me inside.

Twenty minutes and two pants, five shirts, one pair of sunglasses and a cute little bag later, we are standing in the queue in front of the changing rooms.
"You should pick out somethings for yourself too." I tell him and he turns to me in a sassy way.
"Oh, yea? And in which of my other five hands am I supposed to hold them?" He says as sassy as he turned to me.
"Pff, you demanded that I hand you my things because, quote 'A lady like me shouldn't carry her clothing my herself.' But I mean if you think like that I can carry your stuff because a gentleman like you shouldn't carry his clothing hisself."
"Ok than, in the next store you are carrying my stuff."
"Perfekt." I pull his hand and direct his steps behind me into a cabin that was free after a woman walked out of it.

He placed all of the clothing on the rail for the clothing and I pull down my pants to try on the other ones.
He watches everything I do and reviews the clothing I am putting on.
"Je dois dire que cela vous va extrêmement bien, mais je préfère que vous ne portiez rien." ["I have to say, this looks extremely good on you but I prefer you wearing nothing."] he grabs my waist and kisses my neck.
"Charles we want to finish our shopping tour somewhen today which means no making out in the cabins." I push him away from me and he acts hurt.
"Who says that we have to get it done today?" He turns me around, pressing me again a wall.
"I do, we are in Portugal I don't want to spent two days shopping out of one week. Also, if you make this more stressful for me than it already is, I mean I have to choose between all of these beautiful things, I can't guarantee that I am as good as last night or earlier."
"If you say it like that, it sounds like an absolute great idea." He pushes himself away from me and grabs a shirt from the stack. "Here, I think you should try this one next."

It continues like that for a few more minutes and I have decided to take one baggy pants, two shirts, the sunglasses and the little bag.
"Nah! I carry that!" The monegasque man grabs the bag from my arm and puts it on his, holding out his other hand for me to grab it.
"But you have paid already. Let me do something!" I protest and he just pulls me into the next store.
"And I will pay everything else that you are taking as well."
"Than I won't take anything."
"Than I will just buy you anything that I think you would like."
"You wouldn't dare."
"Oh, I would. Starting with that dress, you would look amazing in it."
"True, but I don't want you paying so much for me."
"Just treat me like your sugar daddy." He laughs and I punch his arm.
"So, will you pick out your size or what?" He points at the dress and I walk over.
"You pick something yourself." I tell over to him while he looks around the store like a little kid who has lost their mother between the people.
He yells something back but I didn't understand what so I just looked for my size.

L, XXL, XS, L, XL, XXS, S. How the actual fuck is here no M?!
I was close to asking an employee when I looked at the label of the last one and saw M written on it. Next time Imma just start from the back.

I turn around and walk towards the little aisle between all the clothing and look around the store for Charles.
Nowhere.
He is nowhere.

I pull out my phone to call him but that wasn't necessary.
"Who are you looking for?" A deep voice speaks directly into my ear, making me turn around and being close to punch him once again.
"Did you find anyth- oh, yea, it seems like you did." I look to his arm on which loads of cloths were laying. "When did you find all this?"
"You took ages to find your size. In that time I just walked around the store and grabbed the things that look good. Also, some things are for you." he points at another dress and I send him a smile before walking through the aisles and placing some more cloths in Charles' arms.