Part 51

I eat something while the boys have the fun of their life's, jumping off the boat from the roof, swimming around, walking through the whole boat to get back to the roof, driving around with the jet ski and other stupid stuff which I chose to ignore.

They keep on acting like children for one whole hour till I tell them to get out of the water, shower and get dressed because I want to play tennis. 'I will enjoy wiping the fun out of your face after realizing that I am too good for you in that game. The one game you can't beat me in.' That's what Lando said before dramatically walking off, keeping eye contact with me and doing the eye point thing where you firstly point at your own eyes with two fingers and than over to the other person. While doing that he is waking backwards, till he vanishes behind a wall. The only thing I can here is a little bump and an 'ow' than nothing. I assume that Lando has hit his foot on something because he was too concentrated on looking me in the eyes strictly.

After they finally got ready I sat in the car with Lando and put on directions to the tennis place. It takes us twenty minutes to get there and when we do, we get the rackets and they tell us which court is ours.
We go over to it, it's separated from the others on which some other people are playing.

We do a little warm up and than start playing. First Max and me against Lando and Carlos. We win. We normally wouldn't have won but Carlos had distracted Lando so much while doing the serve that he had landed the ball in the net three times in a row.
George waited during the game and got in, teaming up with Max and making Lando and me be in one team because Carlos wanted to take a break.

The game took very long because we are just too good at it. Lando and me may have ran into each other one or two times which didn't change anything because we still got the ball and continued the game like we didn't just lay on top of each other and I haven't just hit him with my racket.
We win that game also by one point because I apparently am good at putting the ball exactly there where it's nearly impossible to get it.

Lando and I high-fived and he lifted me up by the waist, spinning me around one time and than placing me back down.
Now Max, George and me sit down and watch a 1v1 between Lando and Carlos.
Max was counting the point and George and me were there to be the fan girls of the two.

I might have gotten distracted once or twice because there was a girl playing on another court who was glancing over at us several times, seeming to know who they were. I focus on her game in which she was playing again a boy who was extremely good and made it impossible for her to get the balls. After the second game he threw his hands up in the air with the racket in one of them. He shouted something and than grabbed his drink and left the court.
The girl went after him, grabbing his hand to turn him around which he did, only to tower her and then walk off after saying something else.

The girl went over to her stuff and started packing it up.
I quickly got up, grabbed my racket and told George that they can continue without me to which he only responded with a 'hm' before jumping up and cheering for Carlos.

I run to the little path connecting the courts and walked in the girl's through a door.
When she noticed me she looks up and cocks her head to the side, looking me in the eyes.
"Está tudo bem?" ["Is everything alright?"] I asked her and she looks at me with confusion on her eyes.
"I don't know what you said, I don't speak Portuguese." She says, staring at me.
"Oh, is everything alright, I asked." I tell her and she relaxes her body a bit.
"Yea, why? Why did you come over?" She leaves her mouth open for a short moment before cocking her head to the other side.
"Because of the way the man had left, I came over because I wanted to make sure everything's alright and if you are not planing on leaving as well you wanted to play with me because we are one person too much and I wouldn't have played for the next thirty minutes either way."

She stands up straight and grabs her racket, pointing it at my chest. "If you would like to teach me some things I would be very thankful."