Part 28

- bit of sexual acting

I take a look at my phone and see that it is 2:10 already which means that the GP starts in 50 minutes and I should get going.

I get to the entrance and put on my shoes, take the keys, close the door behind me, get in the car and drive off.
I arrive around 2:20 and walk into the Ferrari garage at 2:25.

"Hola, hermosa dama." ["Hello, beautiful Lady."] I hear a voice behind me which makes me jump 180° and punch.
My fist touches something but I didn't realize what it was because my mind has stopped at the beautiful Lady part.
"CARLOS! Don't ever do that!" I say as I realize that I punched Charles' best friend in the chest.
"OWWWWW!" He cries and takes a step backwards. As I do the same but because I was laughing and not crying.
"Carlos why are you yelling?" I hear a French voice coming for afar.
"Your girlfriend hit me!" He cries.
"Who did what?" Charles questions and I take a step forward. "It was his fault. He scared me."
His head turns in my direction and he changes from walking to the Spanish man, who is laying on the floor by now, to me, who was leaning against a wall.

"Bonjour, ma belle petite amie. Comment vais-tu"? ["Hello, my beautiful girlfriend. How are you?"] he asks pulling me into a hug.
"Je vais très bien. J'ai transformé toi maison en discothèque au cours des deux dernières heures." ["I am doing great. I have transformed your house into a disco during the last two hours."] I answer and he pushes me away from him to look at me.
"You did what?" He asks, mouth staying open.
"Just a bit. It could be fun to have that also when you are not partying at home."
"If you say so." He says squeezing my upper arm.
"GUYS! I am dying here! Stop flirting." Carlos says still laying on the ground.
"Oh, you want me to flirt with her? I can do that." The man, standing in front of me, says and pushes me back against the wall.
His hand slides along my waist and stops just a bit above my ass. The other one goes up to my face and cups my cheek.
My hands go up to his neck and I put my head to the left side, allowing Charles to put his lips against my neck.

I look over Charles' shoulder and see a shocked Carlos who was just standing up and is now taking some steps back to keep his distance.
I enjoy seeing Carlos like this and even more, having Charles' lips pressed against my skin and now and than gently sucking on it as well.
I close my eyes, just enjoying the moment till the Spanish man cries out again.
"OK! Ok, it's enough! I don't want to see that!" Charles pulls away from my neck, leaving some little red spots here and there.
It weren't really hickeys but also not no hickeys.

Charles walks over to Carlos and punches his arm softly.
"You can handle it."
"No I can't!" he says running away in a kind of way that I named the Carlos-getaway-run. Charles told me that that wasn't a good name but I personally love it.

We talked for the rest of the time before the race and he makes the video for the girl I had met after the interview with Tom and I send it to her.  Soon after he has to go because he has to get to his car and (obviously) drive the race.
"Amuses-tu bien! N'oses pas tu blesser ou tu écraser!" ["Have fun! Don't dare to get hurt or crash!"] I tell him and he hugs me one last time.
"Je ne le ferai pas, je ferai de mon mieux pour toi!" ["I won't, I will do my best for you!"] he gives me a kiss on the cheek and than leaves.

I sit down on a couch and am so inpatient that I move my position around seven times, keep on checking my phone for I don't know what and get someone to bring me ice cream.
They come back with a package of cookie ice cream and a big spoon. I thank them and they keep on doing what they did before.