Part 31

- sexual actions

I keep on playing some stupid and useless games in my phone or just watching tiktok till around 7 when Charles comes into the room seemingly having finished the interviews he attended.

"What are you wearing?" He asks as soon as he sees me.
"Some of your stuff. My dress was wet like you probably know." I answer and he walks over to the front of the bed where my legs were dangling down. He leans down and puts his hands on my knees, looking me up and down.
"You're looking good." He tells me and I sit which causes our faces to be extremely close and him to finally look me into the eyes.
"I know." I say and push his shoulders away, at least I try to do so.
"Nah, I like you laying there like that" he pushes me back onto my back and climbs over me, leaning on his left arm while his right one is going down my body to slide under my shirt.

I let my head fall back onto the sheets and close my eyes.
"You like that, huh?" He asks as he explores my body with his hands and starts to kiss my neck.
The only thing I could do was hum because I was trying not to let any other sounds leave my lips.
"I need you to use your words, beautiful." He demands and my breath gets heavier.
"Yes, yes I like that." I breath out loudly.
He takes his hand away from oner my shirt and moves my chin to the left side for him to have more skin to kiss. After he did that he puts it under the shirt again. I do the same with my hands because he had his suit only half way on which allowed me to put me hands under his shirt as well.
He moves his tongue in circles over my skin and than moves more up to the sensitive skin behind me hear and continues the movements.
In addition to that he rubs his lap against mine and breathes in my ear. His warm breath hits my skin and I am close to losing the control over my body.
He seems to notice that because he lowers his body more and more which causes us to touch even more and his movements get more.
The grab on my waist gets slightly harder but it doesn't hurt and he keeps on kissing and licking my neck, especially the sensitive skin.
At that point a few quiet moans have already left my lips and he seems to like that because he continues the things that made me make that sound.
He goes back to my neck and starts sucking on it which makes me moan again. He smiles into my neck, now knowing which will make me moan again and moves up to my sensitive skin again. He starts sucking on it while also using his tongue and tightening his grip.
I breath heavily and a loud moan escapes my lips which I had tried to keep closed after knowing what he will do.
I poke my nails into the skin on his back and he lets out a moan-like breath.
He continues kissing my neck and moves more down to the collar of the shirt.

"Hey man, the others- eyo! Nah, ew!" The door opens and Charles looks up.
"Can't you knock?" The man above me asks as he takes his hand away from unter my shirt.
"I couldn't have known that you would be fucking in here!" He man which turns out to be Carlos (of course) squeaks.
"You could still knock! Also we aren't fucking."
"Well it looks like it." He cries.
"No habría tenido ningún problema con eso." ["I wouldn't have had a problem with that."] I whisper but he has apparently heard it.
"¡No, eso es asqueroso!" ["Nah, that is disgusting!"] he cries again and slams the door after walking out.

"He didn't even say what he wanted to." Charles laughs while standing up.
"True. Just text him. Even tough I am not too sure if he will answer you after this." I laugh.
"It is his fault that he doesn't knock."
"You have a point."

We both stand up and I grab my phone and purse. He changes quickly into the cloths he wore before and he walk to the door.
"Do you mind?" He asks, offering he an arm which I gladly take.
"Nope, not at all." I answer and we leave the box.