Part 36

- slightly sexual actions

We end the game and Max, Daniel and Cassy leave the party because they have to sober up till morning because they have plans or something. At least Max said, quote: I swear if I am not sober till 10 tomorrow morning because of these games I will come here and annoy you! I will actually not go to my appointment and disrupt anything you two are doing. I won't even care.
He was so annoyed by the game because it took him around five minutes to say a celebrity's name. And he had to drink the whole time because of that.

They leave and the rest of us gets themselves some new drinks and than sit down to play DAFUQ.
We all sit on the ground and to my left is Charles and to my right is Lando.

"Ok, Lando first. List four people that are in this room and say which one would die first/kick ass/ hides the best/ sleeps through it all in a zombie apocalypse." I say and he starts thinking.
"I'd say that you would kick ass, I would die instantly, Emma looks like she would sleep through it all and Lis hides the best because she is small."
"Ok, next Amy. You are supposed to slap someone's ass." I tell her and she smirks.
"Well, turn around than." She demands and I just grin and turn around shortly after.
She directs my body for a moment and than smacks my ass which causes me to gasp for a second because the force she did it with was unexpected.

I sit back up and redirect the shirt I was wearing.
"You liked that, didn't you?" I hear the person to my left whisper. I just shove away his face from my ear and continue the game.
"Before this one, we need to vote a person they are doing this with. It's not written who it is."
Everyone starts discussing and in the end it turns out to be Carlos.
"Ok, it is for Bella, me. Do a lap dance on the chosen persons lap for a minute."
"Um, Charles? Is this-" Carlos starts but was interrupted by Charles. "It's totally fine."

Carlos stands up and I do the same. Amy snatches my phone and seems to be changing the music. 
The Spanish man sits down on a chair. The LED light switches to red and the song changes from Riptide to Lost in the fire and Lando counts down from three to signalize that I have to start in actually one second.
I turn my back to him and step back so my butt touches his stomach. I bend down and when I get up again I grab his hands and press them against my body. The only thing that prevents me from wearing only my bikini top is the middle button of my shirt. That causes his hands to brush over my bare skin and half of my breast before his hands touch the fabric of my bikini. I guide his hands even more down, stopping just a bit above the bund of my pants.
Still keeping his hands in place I turn around which causes his hands to sit just above my ass.
I move them down and do a wave thing in which my boobs nearly brush his face and I move my hands back from his shoulders to his hands which were still on my ass and tighten the grip.
My hands return to his shoulders and I climb on his lap, facing him.
I move my hips in circles and brush my fingers trough his hair, pulling it back a bit.
After I had done that for a moment I climb off of his lap and move his hands from my ass to my front and than put them on his thighs and grab them myself as well.
I spread his legs and go into a squat position at the same time. He looks down at me and I wink at him. He looks back up from me and his gaze fixes someone behind me. Could be anybody but that anybody is probably named Charles.
My hands go back from his knees to his thighs.
I lean onto them and move my upper body between his legs, pushing my body up at the same time. I continue that action till our faces nearly touch and I don't know how to continue this dance so I let my lips just brush his cheek and take a step back before closing his legs up again and sitting on his lap again. I grind over his lap and move my upper body in the same rhythm as my hips.

The dance is ended by the ringing of Landos phone because the minute is done.
I stand up from his lap and offer him a hand which he takes and we go over to the circle the others are sitting in and we continue the game.