Part 5

I wake up because my alarm was beeping right next to my ear. I mean I was awake before for two hours but I fell asleep again.
I turn it of and get out of bed. I take of my clothing from last night and hop in the shower. After that I get dressed again and get ready to go the Grands Prix in Monaco.
I am wearing my favorite skirt with a white shirt and my white sneakers which I had cleaned just for this.

I call an Uber who gets me right where I have to be.
My destination was a building with to vans parked in front of it. I pay my Uber and they drive off. I make my way to the door and open it. And voilà it opens. I walk down a short hallway and wait in front of a door for my Interviewpartner. It is 6:15 and I look at my phone for a bit till I realize that I wouldn't make a good first impression if I am looking at my phone. So I put it away.
I stare at my hands for a while, till I recognize a person near me. I look up and smile at one of the most beautiful man I have ever seen.
The man greeds me and I greed him back and introduce myself and ask how he is. He answers and asks the same question.

Charles' POV

"I am great as well" she answers my question.
Than she points at the door and asks "do you want to start?"
"I would love to." I say and smile at her.

She opens the door and behind it was a huge fluffy blanket and a basket on the floor in the middle of the room.
She leads me to the blanket and sits down. I do the same and the waves at someone in the back.

"So, first of, how should I address you?" She asks me. I look at her and tell her to just call me Charles.
"I don't know if Anna has already said anything to you about this interview but this isn't a normal interview. Instead it is made for the people to feel as relaxed as they could be. For that we have puppies for you to play and spend your time with." She tells me.
My eyes light up when I see a few people bringing us around eight puppies.
"Omg I absolutely love puppies!"
"Let's see if you can concentrate enough to answer my questions." She says laughing.
"I won't promise anything." I laugh as well.

The puppies were everywhere. They were all over us.
"If you had to describe the sport in three words, which would it be?" Was the first question.
"Uff, I don't know. Probably tensions, exciting and interesting."
"How are you celebrating a good race or even a win?" She asks while playing with a puppy.
"It's different. Sometimes not at all because I am too exhausted, sometimes with my family and closest friends and sometimes I go partying or I am throwing a private party."
"That definitely sounds like something I would love to experience." She says.
"I mean if this race doesn't end shitty you are definitely invited." I say looking at her. She looks up from the dog with a surprised expression. "You mean that?" I realize that I was staring at her and focus on a puppy "Yea, of course! You seem like a person who is fun to be with."
"I'll take that as a compliment." She smiles at me. "It was meant to be one."
"What are you doing in your free time or in winter?"
"Uff, I like playing the simulator with friends and of course spending as much time with my family as I can but also traveling. And of course I have to train." I speak out loud.
Clearly thinking about something, she looks at the ceiling. "Who are you traveling with?"
"That's different. Sometimes with friends or family and if I have a girlfriend at the time with her as well."
"Do you have a girlfriend at the time?"
"No, no I don't. And you?"
"No, I don't have a girlfriend either."
I was nodding for a second and than look at her, seeing that she is grinning. And act annoyed.
"No, I don't have a boyfriend either. But I thought I was interviewing you and not the other way around."
"We could turn it around if you want to." I say smiling at her. She doesn't decline so I think of a question I could ask.

"What would you want to be if you weren't an interviewer?" I ask her and she seems surprised.
"Ai ai ai, I don't know. Maybe a nurse but I am not educated enough for that."