Part 16

I make a head movement which means: follow me.
He walks next to me as we walk towards the car.
We stop in front of it and I open it.
"This is your car?"
"No, not really. It's Charles'"
"And Charles is?" He asks me as we get in the car.
"You are here to watch Formula 1 tomorrow in Monaco, right?"
"Yes, why?" He asks, looking over to me.
"Well that Charles. Charles Leclerc."
"Oh, Are you his girlfriend? I didn't know he had one."
"His girlfriend?" I repeat. "No, not really."
"So, you are getting to know each other?"
"Yea, you could say that."
"Are we going to see each other tomorrow as well then?"
"Yea, probably. I will mostly be in the Ferrari garage or if I am in the mood of hearing many people cheering and yelling I will also go into the famous people, family and friends area. There I will probably find you, won't I?" I say while driving off of the parking lot.
"What is that supposed to mean? And yes, I will be there." He answers.
"Who would have guessed that." I laugh.
"Will you be at the qualifying? Cheering your man on?" He smirks.
"Yes I will, but he doesn't know that yet. And before that I have to eat something. I am starving. And I have two more hours to kill." I tell him and he nods.
"Would you say he would kill me if I asked you to go have lunch with me?"
"I don't know, would Zendaya?"
"I don't think she will. I will ask her anyway." He answers and gets out his phone.

"Hey Babe, I am just in the car with a friend of Charles Leclerc and I was wondering if you would mind me having lunch with her?"
"Ok, I was just making sure because you can't know what kind of stuff paparazzi will write."
"Love you too, bye."

He ends the call and nods.
"Ok, where do you want to go? And will you ask Charles?"
"No, I don't think I have to, considering that we aren't in a relationship and he knows you and that you are in a relationship. I don't really know any restaurants in Monaco. You pick one."
"I really like "Le Grill". So we could go there." He suggests and I nod.
"I'll call."
"Can you speak French?"
"No, well I can say hello and thank you. If you can speak more you can make the reservation if you want."
"Yea, I definitely can. You just have to hold you phone up for me to talk. And when are we wanting to eat?"
"I'd say right after we get the Monaco."
"So in around 30 minutes?"
"Yes." He confirms and his phone starts making the sound it does when you call someone. He holds it up to my mouth, puts it on speaker and a woman answers.

"Bonjour, restaurant «Le Grill» sur l'appareil. Comment puis-je les aider?" ["Hello, restaurant "Le Grill" on the phone. How can I help you"] The woman says and I answer.
"Bonjour, auriez-vous encore une place pour deux, pour 2:15?" ["Hello, do you have a table for two people, for 2:15?"]
"Oui, nous l'avons. Préféreraient-ils s'asseoir à l'extérieur ou à l'intérieur?" ["Yes, we do. Would you prefer sie outside or inside?"] She asks and I look at Tom, mouthing outside or inside. He mouths outside and I answer her question.
"L'extérieur, s'il vous plaît." ["Outside, please."]
"Oui, avec plaisir. Donc, pour 2:15, n'est-ce pas?" ["Yes, with pleasure. So, for 2:15, right?"]
"Oui."
"De quel nom?" ["On what name?"] I think about it shorty and Tom points at himself.
"De Holland." ["On Holland"]
"Super, à tout de suite." ["Super, see you soon."]
"À tout de suite." ["See you soon."]

She hangs up and he nods proudly.
"That was impressive. Were your ancestors French?"
"No."
"Why are you sie good at it than? Can you teach me some things?"
"It would be my pleasure to do that. And I liked learning languages when I was little. That's why I can talk many languages."
"Ok, wow."

We talk a lot during the drive to the Restaurant and he puts on some music. We sing with it and it's a lot of fun.